- - - - -

Question about login?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Geminikiss_*

Guest_Geminikiss_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

Um why won't it let me? I've been trying for the past 30 min

#2 Abraxia Thalgus

Abraxia Thalgus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

has your membership been approved yet? You are still coming up as a guest. When a membership is approved or rejected you get an email about it, so check your email account.
...you need a lot of courage in this life, to make some of the choices you have to make. That's natural. I mean, you can't sit back like an amoeba and just regenerate yourself. You've got to be an exciting, dynamic human being, and there are choices you're going to make that's going to cause you some difficulty, and if it requires some courage on your part, then do it. - Charles Perkins, Arunta Elder, 1998

#3 Guest_Geminikiss_*

Guest_Geminikiss_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

Yeah I'm a full member. My username is geminikiss. I had to go under guest to post bc I couldn't login

#4 GeminiKiss

GeminiKiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

I finally was able to. My phone was set on never accepting cookies. Haha so I just unchecked it

*~GeminiKiss~*

#5 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

And here I thought it was apples one should think twice about accepting, lol....

M

#6 GeminiKiss

GeminiKiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

Wooo I felt stupid when I figured that out.

*~GeminiKiss~*

#7 Abraxia Thalgus

Abraxia Thalgus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

Always wondered why I didn't like apples!
...you need a lot of courage in this life, to make some of the choices you have to make. That's natural. I mean, you can't sit back like an amoeba and just regenerate yourself. You've got to be an exciting, dynamic human being, and there are choices you're going to make that's going to cause you some difficulty, and if it requires some courage on your part, then do it. - Charles Perkins, Arunta Elder, 1998

#8 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Yeah I'm a full member. My username is geminikiss. I had to go under guest to post bc I couldn't login

This is odd Geminikiss, there is no reason from us that you can't log in. Nothing has been changed on your membership settings. Have you changed your browser recently?
Droghon will pick up this thread when he gets time. He is the real expert here and will help you sort it out.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#9 8people

8people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

It was a cookie problem, sometimes they don't save properly for numerous reasons on a computer so you get fun little problems like being unable to stay logged in or user settings not saving properly, not a server side problem, but a client side one

<-- Nerd.

#10 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

TY 8people!
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#11 GeminiKiss

GeminiKiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:22 AM

Yeah I figured it out. My browser on my phone must have changed by itself or something. I don't remember changing it. I started freaking out lol I thought my membership was deleted or something. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what i did. Lol

*~GeminiKiss~*