My dog

Whiterose

So, I'm just sitting here reading posts when my dog comes over to me with his raccoon toy in his mouth looking up at me and begging me to come play. I look at him and go "No, I don't want to play" What does he do? He takes Coon and runs to the middle of the floor and throws a tantrum. He is just beating the shit out of Coon. Then he comes over and asks again. I say no. He throws a fit again. This goes on for like 10 minutes lmao. I couldn't hold it in and I start laughing and he comes over one more time to ask with his tail all wagging. I say no and he goes to pout by the window. Lmao! I will play with him in few minutes but I thought that was hilarious. He has so much personality. Talk about a push over huh...lol. I'm in trouble when I have kids....

So, I'm just sitting here reading posts when my dog comes over to me with his raccoon toy in his mouth looking up at me and begging me to come play. I look at him and go "No, I don't want to play" What does he do? He takes Coon and runs to the middle of the floor and throws a tantrum. He is just beating the shit out of Coon. Then he comes over and asks again. I say no. He throws a fit again. This goes on for like 10 minutes lmao. I couldn't hold it in and I start laughing and he comes over one more time to ask with his tail all wagging. I say no and he goes to pout by the window. Lmao! I will play with him in few minutes but I thought that was hilarious. He has so much personality. Talk about a push over huh...lol. I'm in trouble when I have kids....

Whiterose, when I had a dog, Charlie, we trained him to shake hands (paws) which he picked up really quickly. But for the rest of his life he wanted to shake paws every time we entered the room, even if I'd just gone to the bathroom or to the kitchen to put the kettle on; it was a formal introduction every time.

Whiterose, when I had a dog, Charlie, we trained him to shake hands (paws) which he picked up really quickly. But for the rest of his life he wanted to shake paws every time we entered the room, even if I'd just gone to the bathroom or to the kitchen to put the kettle on; it was a formal introduction every time.

Lol that's cute.

I have to say that it's good to know it's not just my dog that throws wobblers! Mine is an expert! Thankyou for that reassuring post.x

Yep, he has the tantrum down pat. Not mention her gives puppy eyes on cue! My dog wanted some of my food and I said no ( because he is massively spoiled and always gets some of our food, even steak..) My hubby says to him "Bruiser, give her the puppy eyes." So what does this little brat do. One cue he turns his head up toward me, cocks his head and gives me the most pitful eyes ever. LMAO....well he got a piece lol.