Animal (pet) protection

Xaviera

I searched for a similar old topic but couldn't find one. Apologies if I'm repeating an old topic.

My cat Freddie keeps coming home with more and more battle scars. I've tried to keep him in at night but it makes him so miserable. I had left a bowl of water outside with my crystal ball in it to soak up Beltane and new moon energy and when Freddie was going out last night I sprinkled some of the water over him. My husband asked what I was doing that for. I hadn't even thought about it, I just said, "It's a cattle protection."

He shook his head sadly and muttered something that sounded like, "....mad woman!" I may seem mad but Freddie looked a lot happier today.

I searched for a similar old topic but couldn't find one. Apologies if I'm repeating an old topic.

My cat Freddie keeps coming home with more and more battle scars. I've tried to keep him in at night but it makes him so miserable. I had left a bowl of water outside with my crystal ball in it to soak up Beltane and new moon energy and when Freddie was going out last night I sprinkled some of the water over him. My husband asked what I was doing that for. I hadn't even thought about it, I just said, "It's a cattle protection."

He shook his head sadly and muttered something that sounded like, "....mad woman!" I may seem mad but Freddie looked a lot happier today.

:rofl: What's good for the " cat-tle " should be good for the " cat ". Besides the ointment we put on our cats, to keep the wood ticks off of them. I also take a finger-print of hyssop oil and place that between their shoulder blades, I started doing that after our Violet was attacked, last year.

Regards,

Gypsy

:rofl: What's good for the " cat-tle " should be good for the " cat ". Besides the ointment we put on our cats, to keep the wood ticks off of them. I also take a finger-print of hyssop oil and place that between their shoulder blades, I started doing that after our Violet was attacked, last year.

Regards,

Gypsy

Hyssop is one oil I don't have. I'll get some next time I'm out. Thanks for the tip, CG.

Archived