[Sandy's News] The Witch gets her feet eaten!

Sandy

sandy-fish22032011043.jpg

feet-fish22032011049.jpg

Oh! Sorry – didn’t mean it to sound so melodramatic but it got you reading didn’t it hehe!  So, no, my feet were not literally eaten – just nibbled – but in the nicest possible way.

Yes, we have a new addition called “Fabulous Fish” at the Craft Courtyard Centre in Lytchett Minster, Dorset and I couldn’t wait to be one of the first to “have a go”.

Well … what can I say – the first 5 minutes I whimpered and squealed like a 12 year old as it was SOO DAMN TICKLISH. I kid you not, I never realised my feet were that ticklish until I tried this.  However, once you relax and allow the fish to gently kiss away your rough bits I can honestly say it was the most amazing experience ever!  I can’t wait to go again!

If you wish to have a fish pedicure, you can make an appointment by phoning: 01202 911629… then come back here and leave a comment on how it was for you *smile*

View the full article

wow! I have seen this on the TV, but your pictures do it more justice! We have just bought a couple of goldfish and a small tank - and I am thinking, my toes could do with a wee tickle! LOL!

you are brave!

Oh that looks like such FUN ! I wonder since those lovely fish have filled their bellies with some of your discarded DNA, that you could just have one, to work with for your own personal gain. Perhaps to chase out the

" Ordinary People " or the stupid ones, who don't think you are a balanced Witch. Thanks for popping in and sharing, by the way.

Regards,

Gypsy

What do the fish do? Do they actually nip off the calluses??

M

I'm fairly certain your right, I think they exfoliate by stripping dead skin of any kind.

I fancy a bit a bit of that ! If im up your way ill give you a call Sandy. Hope your well and business is booming honey x

Archived