Full Moon....

AnjelWolf

What does everyone (if anyone) have planned for this full moon?????? I know myself, I have a few spells on my list to do :)

Anyone else?????

I'm working on some protection stuff regarding my post in the private section, got some justice stuff in the works over the next few days. I'll also be trying to gain some clarity to alot of dreams and images I keep getting. Other than that, not much, LOL:)

Probably making some moon water, and a few spells... but nothing definite planned as of yet. I am about out of time, lol!!

i bet it was alot of energy at the styx concert!!!

"Quietly and QUICKLY runs away from this thread! LOL! :bolt:

I love you KW!!!! :bolt:

*stands there bird chested for a sec* um wait this is a powerful styx-witch right there...............*runs like hell*

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
What does everyone (if anyone) have planned for this full moon?????? I know myself, I have a few spells on my list to do :)

Anyone else?????

I have a special ritual to do about smoking for myself, and I have a few other spells that I have on my to do list :twisted_witch:

Guest Tiger Lady

Oh wow! Its that time already again. Another full moon trying to escape me. I actually had to go check the calendar. Is that pitiful or what? I haven't slowed down in ages. I'm going to sit down tonight under the moon and meditate on my next journey - graduate school. And I'll see what else pops up.

Making some candles , and sun hats {don't ask , I was conned } then I shall be doing some inspiration meditation {want it , need it !!!!:party:} and I'm going to try putting an attraction spell on my house so someone decides to swap with me !

so not much really ...:witch_bounce:

Archived