Rumanian Fairytales & Legends

Abraxia

Unfortunately I'm getting a page not found error following the link.

This often happens with links to Yahoo group things as the links you see are specific to you or have session identifiers in them and so aren't useable by others. Maybe try linking simply to the Yahoo Group?

I wonder if this is simillar informaation on Sacred Texts

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/rft/index.htm

Guest MissTree

Wait, what? Romanian fairy tales = slavic practices? Romania is surrounded by slavic countries so that makes it slavic too? Roflmao! Does that also mean all Americans are actually Mexicadians?

Droghon, thanks for that yes it was from a yahoo group, I didn't realise the link wouldn't work properly. Your link is basically the same.

Miss Tree, as I said I have been exploring. Since I am quite new to this area of eastern europe, I have no idea who a Slav is and is not. I did a search and this came up as part of the result. Might I suggest you take any concerns up with google and the Slavic groups on yahoo who seem to be under the delusion that *some* Rumanian people are also Slavic?

Guest MissTree

Droghon, thanks for that yes it was from a yahoo group, I didn't realise the link wouldn't work properly. Your link is basically the same.

Miss Tree, as I said I have been exploring. Since I am quite new to this area of eastern europe, I have no idea who a Slav is and is not. I did a search and this came up as part of the result. Might I suggest you take any concerns up with google and the Slavic groups on yahoo who seem to be under the delusion that *some* Rumanian people are also Slavic?

Didn't mean to piss in your Cheerios, lol, but that was funny! Speaking of yahoo groups, here's an interesting page from yahoo answers. The user "shells" identifies him/herself as a Romanian & goes into a little detail about the differences. The user "Michael" also gives a nice explanation on the subject.

(note: I did not ask the question on that page. Just found it in a google search.)

Edited to add the link. (Doh!)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100331200711AABEmNV

Archived