- - - - -

Thankyou for a great forum

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gramayr_*

Guest_Gramayr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

Hi folks, just wanted to say thanks for a great forum it has certainly cleared my mind.
I've always had an interest in the craft from a young age, I've had experiences that I couldn't account for at the time (premonitions, feelings of physically being moved to avoid danger - I could elaborate but I'm using a phone keypad to type this so it's awkward). I've also practiced a little candle magic shown to me by a Romani and have re-taken up my interest in tarot after moving home (my last home had a sadness to it and I've often seen shadow figures - whether this had anything to do with a certain Mrs Shipman once living there I don't know).
I've never understood the different paths until lately whie reading Wiccan forums then one mentioned traditional witchcraft along with a description then everything suddenly clicked. After reading a description by Startella on here even more so. I love nature especially ancient woodland and Always remember saving a collared dove from drowning in a pond - she usedto greet me in our garden, trotting up to me on the fence. The saddest part was whn her time ws near she came back to our garden and I held her as she died - she's still buried there.
I tried registering on here but was turned down - fair enough, I messed up my intro answers on the registration form - using a phone doesnt help, fidly and didn't have much time to myself when I did it. I'll try again in a couple of months time I guess.
In the mean time I'll enjoy reading through the posts in here knowing theres no flouncy belssedbe rubbish ;-) once again thanks for a great forum,
Kind regards.