The Witch's Shield

phoenixfire15

Does anyone have this book? I got it yesterday and have read some of it so far it seems ok, very basic..which is fine. Just wondering if any of you have it and would recommend it.

I've read it, I don't agree with everything Christopher says about healing and shielding, my ways and life have been from his.

But it is simple and effective so you may find it of value

I got this book and promptly sold it on ebay a while ago. Their is a thread here that deals with worst books ever read I think. If you search his name, you probably will come up with it.

There is so little at Barnes and Noble to choose from. I guess I am better off buying from Amazon and waiting for it to be shipped!! I am terrible with instant gratification. I want to do some protection spells, meditations...To understand psychic attack (as I feel I have been under for quite some time now).

I got this book and promptly sold it on ebay a while ago. Their is a thread here that deals with worst books ever read I think. If you search his name, you probably will come up with it.

LOLOL I knew I shouldn't have tried to be subtle

Have a look at this thread http://www.traditionalwitch.net/forums/topic/2797-protection-reversal-magick-jason-miller/

thanks everyone...I do appreciate the advice. That is why I come here. I have read some of the book reviews and I am definitely leaning towards getting a few that everyone seems to recommend. I must have missed this one though as I was skimming through. Oh well!!

thanks everyone...I do appreciate the advice. That is why I come here. I have read some of the book reviews and I am definitely leaning towards getting a few that everyone seems to recommend. I must have missed this one though as I was skimming through. Oh well!!

the book review area is very good here - I used to go by the Amazon reviews a bit before I joined, but alot of them turned out to be the reviewers cup of tea, and not mine!

I don't have any good bookshops near me either (certainly not for anything TW related), so its great to read through the threads, see what appeals to you most, and you have a much higher chance of getting a book thats worth waiting for. :chakrahearts:

I don't have any good bookshops near me either (certainly not for anything TW related), so its great to read through the threads, see what appeals to you most, and you have a much higher chance of getting a book thats worth waiting for. :chakrahearts:

I've only briefly skimmed through the review threads, but I'll definitely consult them before I think of buying a book. The views of members here really match up, so it's rare to buy a recommended book that doesn't work for you.

LOL! I forget who called him a "pompous fart"! LOL! Here is another link though!

http://www.tradition...-chris-penczak/

I see what you mean..and yes I have gotten that impression in places since I started reading this book. Overall..so far anyway...it at least makes sense for the most part. I tend to overlook his "pompous" tendencies. I am just looking for a really good few books on developing my psychic ability, meditation (for people like me who just can't quiet their minds it seems)..and protection magic. I have been reading reviews here and think I may have found a couple I should get.

Archived