- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Abraxia Thalgus_*

Guest_Abraxia Thalgus_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:35 PM

Hi,

I looked for an intro thread to post in, but couldn't seem to find it, so if this is the wrong place, please move my post.

I'm Abraxia Thalgus, a woman from Australia. I've been researching traditional witchcraft on and off for about 6 years or so. Though I have dabbled, I am far from experienced, which I am now seeking to change. I don't follow a path or belief system. I follow what my sixth and seventh senses tell mw, basically my intuition and a "knowing" beyond that. I believe in doing what is called for at the time and have no compunction about using hexes if the need is called for (just not done it myself yet). The reason I've joined is to learn but also to correspond. I believe the pupil and teacher are one and it's my own instinct and experience that will make me the strongest witch I can be.

Apart from that, I like puppies and kitties and my pet fish, Felix. I like coffee, walks on the beach, the wind in my face and the concept of world peace :-)

Abraxia Thalgus.

#2 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hi Abraxia,

If you login with your username you will see a forum called INTRODUCTIONS NEWBIES POST HERE FIRST .. it's the second forum under Genral Discussion Public, create a thread in there and that will associate your post with your username and open up the rest of the forum to you.

The introduction forum is hidden from Guests etc for privacy but will show up when you login.

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#3 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hi,

I looked for an intro thread to post in, but couldn't seem to find it, so if this is the wrong place, please move my post.

I'm Abraxia Thalgus, a woman from Australia. I've been researching traditional witchcraft on and off for about 6 years or so. Though I have dabbled, I am far from experienced, which I am now seeking to change. I don't follow a path or belief system. I follow what my sixth and seventh senses tell mw, basically my intuition and a "knowing" beyond that. I believe in doing what is called for at the time and have no compunction about using hexes if the need is called for (just not done it myself yet). The reason I've joined is to learn but also to correspond. I believe the pupil and teacher are one and it's my own instinct and experience that will make me the strongest witch I can be.

Apart from that, I like puppies and kitties and my pet fish, Felix. I like coffee, walks on the beach, the wind in my face and the concept of world peace :-)

Abraxia Thalgus.

Hello. As far as I know, the intros only are required when you become a seeker that is why you can't see the intro thread. Also, um...what's your 7th sense? Can you explain that one because I thought that "knowing" and "intuition" are the same thing. ;)

#4 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

Lol looks like Droghon beat me to the punch...:sweat:

#5 Guest_Elfyd_*

Guest_Elfyd_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hi Abraxia,

I knew that knowing was intuitive, however my intuition was not known to me.

Welcome!

Is your pet fish Felix a Catfish?

FFFF

Elf

#6 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

I should have posted here earlier, as Abraxia has posted an Introduction in the Intro area and I can't move this one there, I locked this topic so that welcomes and such could be posted in Abraxia's Intro thread which is not viewable by Guests.
Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"