O- Blood

Aloe

I am A+ but my mother was O-. I know there was a reaction when I was born as my mother kept a previous pregnancy secret. For all the talk about the reaction, the denial was strong. I love the willful medical ignorance :rolleyes:   I have green eyes but they don't match. One eye has the yellow star around the iris, the other has a triangle shape brown heterochromia above the pupil. It is getting lighter as I get older and is more yellow now. The both hare more bluish towards the out ring. When I cry my eyes get more of a sea green.

Aloe what a great post I will be pouring over this later when I have more time. I'm Rhesus B negative had to have the jab when I had my Daughter I didn't think too much of it. But I'm very interested in fallen Angels mating with the Daughters Men.Can I ask where you initially obtained your information from ( the source) so I can start my own research?.

I have Blue eyes and I am told they are very expressive , when I'm pissed of apparently they look dark.

I'm currently reading "Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil" , I can't vouch for the book at the moment as I put it down to start something else, but I will have another look to see if it mentions anything worthwhile in relation to the thread.

In view of the subject matter I would be interested to know if other rhesus neg people on here feel drawn to Angels( not necessarily the fluffy kind, but maybe) I've had a few occasions where Raziel has sort of come through in a confusing way) and I very much feel a calling to want to delve into the book of Enoch.

Edited by Leighqt

Someone elsewhere said rh-neg is like the factory setting. I have AB neg bloodtype and everyone else in the family is Rh positive. Go figure. I have blue eyes that I'm told go cold steely gray when I'm angry but dont really change color. I've had precogs and out-of-body experiences since pre-school age & i think it's why I crave solitude. My doctor said I have an extra vertebra in my spine (another rh neg trait). I fit the conspiracy theory template as an alien abductee. I haven't read if this is blood-type related but handling castiron cookware gives me the heebie jeebies (unless it's glazed) & occasionally has been painful (like a sunburn). Those enormous electric power-line towers make my teeth itch. I refuse to have a microwave oven because they're like iron & powerlines rolled into one. Does anyone else here have issues with iron or EMFs? (electro magnetic frequencies)

Edited by Zombee

• 3 months later...

I'm B+, my father is O+ and my mother is B-.
For some reason my mom wasn't given the shot with me, even though she received it with my brothers prior.
She told me the doctor was shocked I was alive and healthy because her anti bodies should've attacked me (as others have mentioned here)
I do consider myself to be pretty psychic/sensitive.

• 8 months later...

There seem to be an awful lot of rhesus negative folk here. Maybe there is a genetic link.

I am O negative to. Born from positive parents.

I researched into the rhesus negative trait, it's very complicated. The short answer is that communities way back were inbreeding due to various reasons & the recessive trait arised from those communities.

There is also Bombay Blood or HH- as it's known which is the rarest blood type & cannot even accept O negative blood.

Psychic abilities? ✔

Eyes that change from grey to bright blue? ✔

Weird link to animals & nature? ✔

Secretive, yet social? ✔

Newsflash - you're a witch.

• 1 month later...

Psychic abilities? ✔

Eyes that change from grey to bright blue? ✔

Weird link to animals & nature? ✔

Secretive, yet social? ✔

Newsflash - you're a witch.

Love this!!

This has been a really interesting thread to read through...

I am O-, born to an A+ father and O- mother...

My mum is super psychic, but doesn’t really embrace it... she has always had an interest in angels though...

I wouldn’t say I’m psychic, more of an empath, I can read people.

I have blue eyes with a black ring around them. They change colour a lot from dark denim when I am emotionally “unaroused” to light / white blue when I am sad or angry...

Neither of my children inherited my blood type (they are both A+ like their father and show no traits of magic / witchcraft as yet)...

I do like to think I am the distant daughter of an angelic being mating with a daughter of man... but then again who wouldn’t like to think that!!!

• 6 months later...

Not relevant to trad witchcraft - Really? It seems relevant to me in the sense of getting in touch with one's roots & personal identity, and that seems to be a part of "traditional craft". I'm interested in the history behind migrating populations related to various genetic traits. Traditions are history. But I can see the airy fairy there too in any suggestion of there being a Witchy blood type. Rrrraspberries.

Edited by Zombee