54 replies to this topic

#41 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

What a nifty tidbit Melusine. I am so interested to see if I can find my blood type in two days, I want to know how I stack up!

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#42 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

O- daughter of a B- daughter of an A- daughter, first to raise a son or more than one in two hundred years. Don't let me tell you that modern medicine isn't miraculous. But Rh negative blood isn't magical, it is misanthropic, and my dead blue baby uncle agrees with me on that.

Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#43 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

What is interesting to me --- why would humans mutate/develop a blood type that kills/attacks its own offspring? 

Very good question, although we must admit we see lovely little quirks like this throughout nature.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#44 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

Not saying I agree with this, of course I would love to believe that I am special and that my blood type explains why I don't feel like I fit in the human race, lol, but here is another view of this topic. More of this can be found here;

http://www.hitxp.com...p-alien-origin/

Quote;

' Why would a mother’s body reject her own offspring?

In evolution, the immune system has been trained only to accept its own antigens, anything foreign will be attacked by the immune system, and Rh D is not an exception, nor is the only case of its kind. The Rh D in the child came from the father who has to be Rh positive, and there is no way for the mother’s immune system to treat the father’s Rh D antigen as its own, isn’t it? And so, it will attack it.

The theory also asks

Why does it so violently reject the Rh factor?

As we saw earlier, the immune system treats ALL unknown antigens as foreign and attacks them. Rh D looks violent only because, attack on Rh D can cause serious complications in the baby. Not because, mother’s immune system reacts violently ONLY to the Rh D antigen. The response is the same for ANY antigen not found in the mother’s own body.'

Edited by Solanaceae, 17 May 2014 - 05:34 PM.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#45 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

That's what the RH factor is.... the body's reaction to an antigen. No different than an allergic response.

I've wondered if the Rh Factor is natures' 'weeding out' process... only one healthy offspring is granted... which ensures procreation. I'm thinking more along the lines of couples... optimal mating... both genetic and spiritual compatibility. If I were a scientist / sociologist I'd research the longevity of these unions... just musing. King Henry and Maria leap to mind. 

At least today, shots can be given to prevent harm to the fetus. 

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#46 Akashiel

Akashiel

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Fascinating topic. I am also O neg, and my eyes do change between shades of blue and grey according to my mood and also have a greenish yellow circle/star pattern around the pupil. I don't think I'm all that psychic, though I do usually sense the presence of anyone/thing watching me or being near me, but I'd chuck that up to training. My mom was also this blood type as was my grandfather who was a practicing "witch". Need to research this more.

#47 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

Do you know what? I have no idea what my blood type is!! Is that bad???? :pumpkin_rolleyes:

Talking about eye colour, my eyes were blue till i was 15 and now they are green. Maybe they change with age. Not sure if they change when im angry though, never checked myself out in the mirror when im going into one lol!.

^Mine did this too. They are rimmed with dark blue, gold flecked, and change between green, blue , or smoky blue/gray depending on what I'm wearing (or my surroundings), evidenced once at the DMV when I tried to put "green" on the paperwork & the lady made me put down "gray". Now I just say they're hazel, but they're not really. As for blood type I'm O+.

Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#48 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

Article about blood types: http://www.iflscienc...loss-later-life

I read the article and thought back to this thread, so I figured I would post it.... There are definitely physiological differences of blood types (moreso than previously thought) so I imagine blood type would affect magic..... If it affects memory and chances of certain diseases, perhaps it may also affect things like someone's magical inclinations towards things like empathy, skill sets, psychic ability, etc?

RSKHFMY

#49 Sarafina

Sarafina

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:13 AM

I am O+ and have hazel eyes that change color a lot. They look blue when I wear blue eye shadow and liner. When I cry they turn a minty green, darker when I'm mad, and they change with my mood as well. They went from blue as a baby to brown to dark hazel then a lighter hazel. The outer rim of my Iris is a very dark green My mom used to have hazel eyes and then in her 40's or 50's they changed to blue. My oldest daughter has more of a grayish eye color and they will change to green or blue when she cries. I have psychic abilities, as too how much, I am not sure I don't use them enough to make them stronger. I have been told that I am very psychic and have a lot of abilities.

#50 SheAmpsneigh

SheAmpsneigh

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

I am B- and my eyes are true hazel- amber that runs from gold to orange with a dark green ring around the outer edge of iris ("hazel" is called that because it is the color of a hazel nut which is shades of brown-gold and green, no blue or grey shades at all--I believe those are referred to as "ocean" eyes...) My husband is A- and has gradient shades of denim blue eyes, but they do not change color.  Some dark eyes appear to change and get darker in intense emotion because the pupil dilates. We both are highly psychic and intuitive.  

Edited by SheAmpsneigh, 10 October 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#51 Lyra

Lyra

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:23 AM

I'm O-. I can totally accept that I'm descended from some angelic being. 😇
I have the grey eyes that switch from blue to green. I have never really considered myself psycic, but I have always been sure that the "-" just draws " negative" things to me.

Edited by Lyra, 11 October 2017 - 02:25 AM.

#52 Cameo

Cameo

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:45 AM

I am A+ but my mother was O-. I know there was a reaction when I was born as my mother kept a previous pregnancy secret. For all the talk about the reaction, the denial was strong. I love the willful medical ignorance :rolleyes:   I have green eyes but they don't match. One eye has the yellow star around the iris, the other has a triangle shape brown heterochromia above the pupil. It is getting lighter as I get older and is more yellow now. The both hare more bluish towards the out ring. When I cry my eyes get more of a sea green.

#53 Leighqt

Leighqt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

Aloe what a great post I will be pouring over this later when I have more time. I'm Rhesus B negative had to have the jab when I had my Daughter I didn't think too much of it. But I'm very interested in fallen Angels mating with the Daughters Men.Can I ask where you initially obtained your information from ( the source) so I can start my own research?.

I have Blue eyes and I am told they are very expressive , when I'm pissed of apparently they look dark.

I'm currently reading "Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil" , I can't vouch for the book at the moment as I put it down to start something else, but I will have another look to see if it mentions anything worthwhile in relation to the thread.

In view of the subject matter I would be interested to know if other rhesus neg people on here feel drawn to Angels( not necessarily the fluffy kind, but maybe) I've had a few occasions where Raziel has sort of come through in a confusing way) and I very much feel a calling to want to delve into the book of Enoch.

Edited by Leighqt, 11 October 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#54 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

I'm AB neg and everyone else in the family is Rh positive. Go figure. I have blue eyes, have had psi experiences and OOBs since early childhood, and have an extra vertebra.

#55 Leighqt

Leighqt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

Nothing to be found in the book I mentioned but there's loads of videos on YouTube mostly conspiracy theories mind.