Photo
- - - - -

Wildwood Tarot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 The Hermit

The Hermit

A Silent Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

I very nearly bought this deck today, but can't really afford it at them, so had to stop myself. I love the look of the cards, it remains ot be seen when I get them whether they speak to me or not on that deeper level.

#22 Aurelia

Aurelia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

I hadn't seen this deck before but wow, what beautiful artwork!

#23 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I also have to say I usually don't read the books that come with the decks, but I have been reading this set's book. It is extremely entertaining and informative about connecting the cards with the wildwood and the turning of the wheel both seasonally and spiritually. So if you do get he set I think it would be beneficial to atlesstu give the book a cursory read through.
My ETSY store:

Appalachian Witchery http://www.etsy.com/...lachianWitchery

#24 Stacey

Stacey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

I bought this deck mid last year and it is really lovely, the images are quite powerful.
"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing." Severus Snape - HP and the Order of the Phoenix

#25 Lynn

Lynn

I've been InBetween

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

I purchased this deck tonight. Something drew me in just looking at the sample images on the back of the box. I have always been attracted to the image of the "sorcerer" from the caves I'm France. And these cards evoked a similar response. I'm currently glancing at the book to read what their meanings are for the cards before I apply my own.

These are beautiful; did you find them thru Amazon? The site link seems to be just for the UK.

'When in danger, when in doubt, Run in circles, scream and shout" Robert Heinlein.
"Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs need to relax and get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein

"In Wildness is the preservation of the World." Henry David Thoreau

#26 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

I found mine at the local Barnes and noble.
My ETSY store:

Appalachian Witchery http://www.etsy.com/...lachianWitchery

#27 Lynn

Lynn

I've been InBetween

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

Okely doke. :) Danke.
'When in danger, when in doubt, Run in circles, scream and shout" Robert Heinlein.
"Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs need to relax and get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein

"In Wildness is the preservation of the World." Henry David Thoreau