• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

I was seriously considering making this today for the hubby as he is having some respiratory issues. Due to the "traumatised ass" input I don't think this will be the best remedy as hubby is rather "food sensitive" in that way.

#62 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Thankyou for sharing this remedy! My son (and I to an extent) suffers from respiratory issues which are generally dealt with with an inhaler, but I find they don't always work and prefer to use natural remedies where possible. So definitely want to give this a try, although I do have a question, which doesn't seem to have been asked/covered....

Do you have to take it on a regular basis or just when needed? Also do you have to take it twice a day? Or should you just kind of play around and see what works best and what your body needs?

I am planning on getting a juicer so this will probably be one of the first things I try :cauldron: hehe xxx

Whatever works for you, Start slow and low and don't give up on the inhaler just yet. It's a food so there are no restrictions on use.

Adults start with ONE TEASPOON at first, after you get used to it you can take a tablespoon for each dose, wait at least two to three minutes for it to take effect before you take another dose (not that consecutive doses are needed), you can take this as often as you like, but don't overdo each dose, less is more and this stuff takes no prisoners, if you take too much in one dose IT WILL KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ARSE so be warned.

Young children can take half a teaspoon at first, then up to one teaspoon as they become used to it.

:)

Wyrd
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when It's open

#63 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

I was seriously considering making this today for the hubby as he is having some respiratory issues. Due to the "traumatised ass" input I don't think this will be the best remedy as hubby is rather "food sensitive" in that way.

Try it you may be surprised how gentle it is !!!!

Wyrd

#64 Amberhawk

Amberhawk

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

So how is this added to something if you cant take the heat of the ginger? I have asthma and hey fever so I thought I'd give it a try if thinning it out with something is duable.

#65 Indigo Fae

Indigo Fae

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Whatever works for you, Start slow and low and don't give up on the inhaler just yet. It's a food so there are no restrictions on use.

:thankyou:

".....The willow reminds us to take heed of this lesson:- Keep growing and reaching higher, no matter where you were planted"

#66 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

So how is this added to something if you cant take the heat of the ginger? I have asthma and hey fever so I thought I'd give it a try if thinning it out with something is duable.

Amberhawk - it woks as is so there's nothing that can be added or removed. Interestingly if you were to blend the same ingredients (as apposed to juicing) it would have zero effect, I know, I've tried it. About the only thing you can do is up the amount of grapefruit. But it's really not that bad!

Wyrd

#67 Amberhawk

Amberhawk

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

Amberhawk - it woks as is so there's nothing that can be added or removed. Interestingly if you were to blend the same ingredients (as apposed to juicing) it would have zero effect, I know, I've tried it. About the only thing you can do is up the amount of grapefruit. But it's really not that bad!

Thank you much. I only asked because I have a lot of trouble with ginger. That's all. I don't do spicey well at all. I never did.

#68 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:57 PM

Bumping for Michele. No ACV but is this what you were looking for?

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#69 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:56 AM

I've tried this now and completely attest to It being a great detoxifier anti asthmatic and blood vessel isolator drunk to much at once and it was like a hangover crossed with a hot flash but I'm definitely clear of the bug I had PS.it does at least for me sensitise you to insulin and other diabetes medications

#70 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:57 PM

As an important reminder, please allow a two (2) hour window before or after taking conventional medications.

Wyrd

#71 Merianna

Merianna

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:47 AM

This sounds like a very interesting remidy. I'm always having trouble with sinuses, I'm going to see if this will probably help me.
I love the feedback that's coming from everyone else! Very interesting!

#72 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

Merianna, Did this help your with your sinus issue, I would be very interested in your feedback, good or bad.

Wyrd