#1 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Asthma and Circulatory Aid

I thought that I would share this remedy with everyone on the forum, after great success with it personally and for all others who have tried it.

I received this remedy from an herbalist for the treatment and relief of Asthma, although I don't suffer from this disease, my children do.

It is made from three common food ingredients, that when combined become a very powerful nutraceutical, that not only relieves Asthma, but a whole host of other issues, including Bronchitis, Digestive issues, Intestinal issues, Bursitis, Aches and Pains, Circulatory issues, it will bind with Mercury, Lead and other heavy metals removing them from the system (Chelator), it will open up your ear canals, help with Meniere's Syndrome, kill viruses, kill fungus, kill molds, kill bacteria, support the liver, it will break-up and disperse blood clots (dissolve them, not release them into the system).
Side effects are; thicker and stronger nails and hair.

This nutraceutical has negated the need for my sons to take their Asthma medication, although they do keep them incase of an emergency, that need has not presented itself in many months. My kids no longer sound like a poorly tuned diesel engine, and I no longer here them snoring at night.

A friend of a friend was taking multiple medications for Asthma, and was hospitalized on numerous occasions, they found it difficult to work full time and suffered greatly, but after taking this nutraceutical they were able to resume full time employment, has stopped completely one of their medications, and has not needed hospitalization. It really is that powerful.

Personally I've noticed much improvement in circulation, and a general warmth throughout my body, I don't feel the cold as much, and visual clarity has increased. I work out regularly but the soreness has diminished, and my recovery time has improved along with faster healing. My concentration is better and I don't seem to get brain fog anymore. I usually take some at before dinner which has resulted in more vibrant and lucid dreams, as well as the ability to recall my dreams better than before.

************************* WARNING *************************
DO NOT TAKE THIS WITH ANY PHARMACEUTICALS

Allow at least two hours before taking any medications or drugs, and don't take this for at least two hours after taking any medication or drugs; including over the counter (OTC), recreational or street drugs. This stuff Takes no prisoners.

You will need an electric Juicer or a blender will do in a pinch, but it will take longer and is very messy.

Ingredients:

All should be Organic

Half of one Red Onion (not white nor yellow or any other type)
One Grapefruit (any kind)
One large piece of Ginger Root (a nice chunk)

1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the ginger root and the orange/yellow skin from the grapefruit, leaving the Bioflavonoid intact (the white part, this is important),

2. Peel the paper skin from the onion.

3. Juice the Ingredients (in any order) into a glass or ceramic jar with a lid (not plastic) I prefer to juice the ginger then the onion followed by the grapefruit, it seems to yield more that way.

Stir the mixture before taking.

Adults start with ONE TEASPOON at first, after you get used to it you can take a tablespoon for each dose, wait at least two to three minutes for it to take effect before you take another dose (not that consecutive doses are needed), you can take this as often as you like, but don't overdo each dose, less is more and this stuff takes no prisoners, if you take too much in one dose IT WILL KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ARSE so be warned.

Young children can take half a teaspoon at first, then up to one teaspoon as they become used to it.

:)

Wyrd
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when It's open

#2 Aloe

Aloe

ridge running Ozark banshee..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Adults start with ONE TEASPOON at first, after you get used to it you can take a tablespoon for each dose, wait at least two to three minutes for it to take effect before you take another dose (not that consecutive doses are needed), you can take this as often as you like, but don't overdo each dose, less is more and this stuff takes no prisoners, if you take too much in one dose IT WILL KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ARSE so be warned.

Sounds easy enough, think I'll make some. I've been feeling the need for a nutritional kick in the pants, rather run down physically. :) What do you mean it will knock you on your arse though? In what way - sleepiness, detox symptoms, high as a kite (lol), etc?

"The people who live in the Ozark country of Missouri and Arkansas were, until very recently, the most deliberately unprogressive people in the United States. Descended from pioneers who came West from the Southern Appalachians at the beginning of the nineteenth century, they made little contact with the outer world for more than a hundred years. They seem like foreigners to the average urban American, but nearly all of them come of British stock, and many families have lived in America since colonial days. Their material heirlooms are few, but like all isolated illiterates they have clung to the old songs and obsolete sayings and outworn customs of their ancestors." Ozark Magic and Folklore

#3 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

Sounds easy enough, think I'll make some. I've been feeling the need for a nutritional kick in the pants, rather run down physically. :) What do you mean it will knock you on your arse though? In what way - sleepiness, detox symptoms, high as a kite (lol), etc?

Hi Aloe,

Literally, you will need to sit down before you fall down!!! it opens up all your blood vessels and capillaries. In very large single doses it will cause a detox crisis.

Wyrd

#4 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

How long does it keep in the fridge??

M

#5 CelticGypsy

CelticGypsy

Crazy NastyAss Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi Wyrd,

Thank you for posting this. I do a 40 cleanse which will be starting soon. I'd like to try this as a rotation with my own organic cleanse. Comming off of winter and feeling sluggish from all the comfort food making this sounds rather easy to incorporate into my cleanse. I also am inclined to believe that this could assist in a more magical renewal to one. I really like getting rid of brain fog, kudo's for the post.

Regards,
Gypsy

" The last thing you wanted a Witch to do is get bored and start making her own amusements, because Witches sometimes have erratically famous ideas about what was amusing "

Terry Pratchett Legends 1 

#6 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

How long does it keep in the fridge??

M

Good question Michele, I haven't had a batch long enough to find out the answer to that one, however I don't keep mine in the fridge (it has a habit of jelling-up) and the longest that I've kept some was two weeks. You could always add some citric acid and ascorbic acid if you want, but fresh is best.

W

Wyrd

#7 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hi Wyrd,

Thank you for posting this. I do a 40 cleanse which will be starting soon. I'd like to try this as a rotation with my own organic cleanse. Comming off of winter and feeling sluggish from all the comfort food making this sounds rather easy to incorporate into my cleanse. I also am inclined to believe that this could assist in a more magical renewal to one. I really like getting rid of brain fog, kudo's for the post.

Regards,
Gypsy

Your welcome Gypsy,

I find that it helps with magical workings too ;)

Wyrd

#8 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

Good question Michele, I haven't had a batch long enough to find out the answer to that one, however I don't keep mine in the fridge (it has a habit of jelling-up) and the longest that I've kept some was two weeks. You could always add some citric acid and ascorbic acid if you want, but fresh is best.

W

Ahhhh.. well if it keeps out of the fridge for 2 weeks, then if I make up a batch and split it between me and mum it should be fine becuae I'm sure we will use it up within two weeks :-) She has bad sinus problems, and as it opens the ear canals, I'm assuming it will work well for sinuses and allergies, too??

M

#9 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

Ahhhh.. well if it keeps out of the fridge for 2 weeks, then if I make up a batch and split it between me and mum it should be fine becuae I'm sure we will use it up within two weeks :-) She has bad sinus problems, and as it opens the ear canals, I'm assuming it will work well for sinuses and allergies, too??

M

It works great for clearing the sinuses, in fact anything to do with the respiratory system will be cleared up very quickly, even smokers will benefit (doe's anyone still do that ??)

W

Wyrd

#10 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

... even smokers will benefit (doe's anyone still do that ??)

W

Ummm.... yes, lol, (light's up...)...

M

#11 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:55 PM

Ummm.... yes, lol, (light's up...)...

M

Hahahahahahaha :roflhard:

No offense Michele, or any smokers for that matter

Wyrd

#12 winter night

winter night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

thanks for this Wyrd, this sounds like a great one to try - so simple and definately worth a go!

I have used onions to make syrups to cure sore throats, and they have been amazing so I am giving this a go.

I only have a blender though, so its going to get messy! :cauldron:

#13 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

thanks for this Wyrd, this sounds like a great one to try - so simple and definately worth a go!

I have used onions to make syrups to cure sore throats, and they have been amazing so I am giving this a go.

I only have a blender though, so its going to get messy! :cauldron:

Thanks winter night,

Messy but definitely worth it, I tried it with a Vita-Mix blender (not something I want to repeat in a hurry, lol) and all I can say is when it comes to straining this stuff use the thickest cotton cloth that you can find, cheesecloth just won't do it :omg2:

Good luck, and keep us posted

Wyrd

#14 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Okay - I made some! I don't have a juicer but I used a little Black and Decker food processor left over from when I ussed to try and cook. Few things: I kept wanting to add garlic but don't know why. De-seed grapefruit prior to blending. Cut ginger up small - a food processor can't handle a big hunk of it. Peel grapefruit with a knife, not a carrot peeler (it just doesn't work). It came out quite juicy due to the grapefruit, everything else was "minced." I mixed it all up and "chewed" a spoonful. The ginger is very hot so if you can't handle spicy, don't chew it. It has opened my sinuses. And I think if one added olive oil and garilc cloves and walnuts it would be a very nice salad dressing!

M

#15 Aloe

Aloe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:57 AM

I just made this - and made a HUGE mess and lost half of it due to my blender blowing up on me. It was blending away and all of a sudden stuff started coming out of the bottom of the canister so I picked it up to see if it needed tightened, held it over the sink to tighten it, and before I could touch it the bottom fell off and half my stuff fell into the sink. :censored: I saved about half of it and finished up with the ginger in the food processor and then strained. (I used doubled cheesecloth and it worked OK...) I took a spoonful the first time and felt a nice ginger warmth, waited a bit and then took a tablespoon. Feels good on the stomach, no major changes yet though. I've been having some difficulty with my ears in the mornings so I'm hoping this will help out when I get up tomorrow. :)

Oh, my local supermarket doesn't carry organic produce, so I wasn't able to get organic stuff.

Also forgot to add that my little one came by and took a drink of the juice while I was cleaning up the blender mess, it looked so pinky-orange and pretty she thought it would taste sweet, poor thing got quite a shock. lol

"The people who live in the Ozark country of Missouri and Arkansas were, until very recently, the most deliberately unprogressive people in the United States. Descended from pioneers who came West from the Southern Appalachians at the beginning of the nineteenth century, they made little contact with the outer world for more than a hundred years. They seem like foreigners to the average urban American, but nearly all of them come of British stock, and many families have lived in America since colonial days. Their material heirlooms are few, but like all isolated illiterates they have clung to the old songs and obsolete sayings and outworn customs of their ancestors." Ozark Magic and Folklore

#16 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

I will try that. Thank you.

#17 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

Thanks Wyrd, ill give this to Rich.

#18 winter night

winter night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Thanks winter night,

Messy but definitely worth it, I tried it with a Vita-Mix blender (not something I want to repeat in a hurry, lol) and all I can say is when it comes to straining this stuff use the thickest cotton cloth that you can find, cheesecloth just won't do it :omg2:

Good luck, and keep us posted

i do have a smoothie machine which is great for breaking up ice - might try blitzing it in that first then using the food processer to chop down further? must get this stuff - we are all a bit down with the cold again! def. keep ye posted!

#19 Aloe

Aloe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

No pain in my ears when I woke up this morning! Took another tablespoon when I got up, it definitely does gel, it was like a very well set jello in the jar. lol

#20 Guest_MissTree_*

Guest_MissTree_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

Thanks for sharing this, Wyrd. I'll give it a whirl.