#22 Vermilion

Vermilion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

Bravo darling !!!!! :clap: Beautiful work. You are very talented x

Thanks!!! :)

I am my own Keeper; my own Sower, my own Reaper.
~ V ~

#23 foxman

foxman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Quality is paramount when submitting Graphic Art! Well this is what I was taught at University when studying interior Design - I wanted to get out of the Seasonal to and fro of just being a Decorator. I got my BA and managed a few commisions - well thirty actually. A good computer for graphic art might be the Mac imac or the newer MacBook Pro. You could use the Adobe CS3,4,5,6 program but for my money, the best is Final Cut Pro X which exacts the finest detail from pixels. Of course this is no good if its a hands-on approach using fitches, palletes and trowels - together with copious tubes of paint! This can be really expensive, especially if you are using a lot of Aquamarine (which is expensive as the pigment for it is crushed Lapis Lazuli)! I do a lot of photography using some really expensive kit like 4 grand for a camera is serious real money, though the FX Nikon cameras have really got a niche product in their 36 megapixel camera which is a grand cheaper than their most expensive camera, the D4. foxman

#24 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

Wow, what wonderful work !!! Well deserved win -- Congrats  :atoast: I look forward to seeing more.

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda