- - - - -

Dream interpretation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anon_*

Guest_Anon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

I have been a male solitary practitioner nearly my whole life, since I was a preteen. I'm nearing my 30's and never have
I sought advice, but I'm at a loss right now and am grasping at straws for answers. My
inclination is to pray, to the God and Goddess for an answer. Ultimately I will, but I think the answer may lie with others. That brings me here. For the time being, I would like to remain anonymous.

This is what I remember from this part of the dream.

The dream was mostly chaotic, I was in the earth being held captive in what looked like some sort of fall out shelter
but 4 armed men, one I managed to convince all but one to let me free and ultimately helped me subdue the other by hitting
with a brick. I'm not violent so I believe that part is a dream.

There was the hole that I fell into, or rather escaped into, I climbed out into what was a tower made of yellow, red and green coloured
glass and flaking green wood. The wood underneath the paint was grey, and old.
It remind me of a cathedral spire, only that it had for corners. When I scaled over the open top An old crone,
was waiting bellow with a small dog, she was angry and wanted me dead.

I jumped down onto green grass and ran across a small field into what looked like modern residential housing.
She ended up catching up with me, on what was a patio deck attached to a house with an open door,
located in a dark, and polluted back ally. Like the kind you would find in a major city centre.

I remember feeling fear but not from her, but the malevolence she radiated.
what happened next is what brought me here.

We had a conversation, and this is the transcript.

"I've got you, why did you run from me?" The crone said, leaning over the banister of the patio. Her small dog,
came and nestled against my leg.
"I said because I never believed in you, I was forced too"
"Then whom do you worship?" She looked like she was mocking me, like I was lying.
I grew more defiant.

I said, "I worship The Horned God!"
At that instant an image of Baphomet flashed into my minds eye.

The crone's posture changed, she stood up right.

"Satan?" She said

"No" I replied "He has nothing to do with Christianity, he's older"

The crone smiled, and instantly he feeling of animosity left. Her god returned to her side and she embraced me without
saying a word and left me, smiling.

I immediately ran out the alley and down a dirt road, fearing her return. Like she would come out of the sky, her
arm reaching out of the clouds.

The dream ended then, and I woke.

This reminded me of another dream.

I was gazing out an apartment window into green fields, when a raging thunder storm, with clouds black
as coal. I did not fear this cloud, and a voice in my head said that the goddess was approaching.
What I felt was, I suppose close to inner peace as I could.

Another dream that involved the goddess was more surreal than anything else.
I was ankle deep in cerulean blue water, I remember it being lukewarm, but snow was lightly falling from
the void-less sky. Diffused light bathed everything, permeating everything. I can't remember what was said
but I remember the feeling. Kind of like when you're a child, hugging a loved one. Awe, wonder and love is what I felt.
Although the meaning of all three experiences escapes me.

Would some one care to interpret them?

Thank you,
blessings upon you.

#2 Guest_anon_*

Guest_anon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

*I forgot to proof read, the first post. This should be more readable.

I have been a male solitary practitioner nearly my whole life, since I was a preteen. I'm nearing my 30's and never have I sought advice, but I'm at a loss right now and am grasping at straws for answers. My inclination is to pray, to the God and Goddess for an answer. Ultimately I will, but I think the answer may lie with others. That brings me here. For the time being, I would like to remain anonymous.

This is what I remember from this part of the dream.

The dream was mostly chaotic, I was in the earth being held captive in what looked like some sort of fall out shelter. 4 armed men held me captive, and I managed to convince all but one to let me free and ultimately helped me subdue the other by hitting
with a brick. I'm not violent so I believe that part is a dream.

There was the hole that I fell into, or rather escaped into, I climbed out into what was a tower made of yellow, red and green coloured
glass and flaking green wood. The wood underneath the paint was grey, and old.
It remind me of a cathedral spire, only that it had for corners. When I scaled over the open top An old crone,
was waiting bellow with a small dog, she was angry and wanted me dead.

I jumped down onto green grass and ran across a small field into what looked like modern residential housing.
She ended up catching up with me, on what was a patio deck attached to a house with an open door,
located in a dark, and polluted back ally. Like the kind you would find in a major city centre.

I remember feeling fear but not from her, but the malevolence she radiated.
what happened next is what brought me here.

We had a conversation, and this is the transcript.

"I've got you, why did you run from me?" The crone said, leaning over the banister of the patio. Her small dog,
came and nestled against my leg.
"I said because I never believed in you, I was forced too"
"Then whom do you worship?" She looked like she was mocking me, like I was lying.
I grew more defiant.

I said, "I worship The Horned God!"
At that instant an image of Baphomet flashed into my minds eye.

The crone's posture changed, she stood up right.

"Satan?" She said

"No" I replied "He has nothing to do with Christianity, he's older"

The crone smiled, and instantly he feeling of animosity left. Her god returned to her side and she embraced me without
saying a word and left me, smiling.

I immediately ran out the alley and down a dirt road, fearing her return. Like she would come out of the sky, her
arm reaching out of the clouds.

The dream ended then, and I woke.

This reminded me of another dream.

I was gazing out an apartment window into green fields, when a raging thunder storm, with clouds black
as coal. I did not fear this cloud, and a voice in my head said that the goddess was approaching.
What I felt was, I suppose close to inner peace as I could.

Another dream that involved the goddess was more surreal than anything else.
I was ankle deep in cerulean blue water, I remember it being lukewarm, but snow was lightly falling from
the void-less sky. Diffused light bathed everything, permeating everything. I can't remember what was said
but I remember the feeling. Kind of like when you're a child, hugging a loved one. Awe, wonder and love is what I felt.
Although the meaning of all three experiences escapes me.

Would some one care to interpret them?

Thank you,
blessings upon you.

#3 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

What is this shit?

#4 ejfinch

ejfinch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

What is this shit?

Apparently, someone who didn't bother to read what the site is all about before posting..............:rolleyes_witch:

#5 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

Ahhhh, I think maybe ones compass misdirected one. :D

#6 winter night

winter night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

What is this shit?

don't want to offend the guest poster, but Oakbuchanan - you have a real knack with words!

#7 Orchid Moon

Orchid Moon

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

I have a sneaky suspicion that the abuse of chemicals may have been involved. What a waste of reading time. Agreed; What is this shit
In Witchcraft, each of us must reveal our own truth

#8 The Old Crone

The Old Crone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

What is this shit?

My thoughts exactly.

#9 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:20 AM

My thoughts exactly.

I stopped reading after the praying to the God and Goddess part . . . so I have no thoughts on the level of shit-iness.

J

#10 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:09 AM

Think its time I was elsewhere!
Hal wes u, folde, fira modor ! Marshy :flyaway:

#11 LDG

LDG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

I haven't had a giggle in a while, this was a nice touch. All though i will say respectably you can worship a god or goddess, but maybe try reading around the site to know what it's about before posting. Good thing i didn't read it all, btu the replies are hilarious!

#12 Aloe

Aloe

ridge running Ozark banshee..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:44 AM

Anon - did you eat cabbage and read SilverRavenwolf before going to bed?
"The people who live in the Ozark country of Missouri and Arkansas were, until very recently, the most deliberately unprogressive people in the United States. Descended from pioneers who came West from the Southern Appalachians at the beginning of the nineteenth century, they made little contact with the outer world for more than a hundred years. They seem like foreigners to the average urban American, but nearly all of them come of British stock, and many families have lived in America since colonial days. Their material heirlooms are few, but like all isolated illiterates they have clung to the old songs and obsolete sayings and outworn customs of their ancestors." Ozark Magic and Folklore

#13 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

What is this shit?

:roflhard: