Terrible Witch jokes.

Firebird

WARNING some real corny jokes here lol

What do witches ring for in a hotel?..................................................................................... B-room service.

What do you call two witches who share a room?............................................................ Broom-mates.

Why did the witch keep turning people into Mickey Mouse?........................................... She was having Disney spells.

What happens if you see twin witches?...............................................................................You won’t be able to tell witch witch is witch.

What does an Australian witch ride on?.............................................................................. A broomerang!

Witch 1: “How do you manage to stay in shape? ” Witch 2: “I get a lot of hexercise.”

Why do witches have stiff joints ? .........................................................................................They get broomatism !

Did you hear about the TV show with FBI agents and witches?..................................... It’s called The Hex-Files.

What kind of witch goes to the beach? ................................................................................A Sandwitch

I tried to stay away from this, I really did. My head is still shaking, Laine.................. really ????? LOL !

I hand the " Groan Award " to you ! Display it proudly ! :cool_witch:

xo,

Gypsy

Why did the witch keep turning people into Mickey Mouse?........................................... She was having Disney spells.

What happens if you see twin witches?...............................................................................You won’t be able to tell witch witch is witch.

Ha! So bad but SO good. Thanks for the Monday chuckle :)

Archived