Photo
- - - - -

Witchcraft declared a legal profession in Romania

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

http://www.allvoices...sion-in-romania

#2 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

Go figure...its only legal because they want to tax it. Same reason weed itsn't legal here....:fasttalk:

#3 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:06 AM

A bit more info:

http://derrenbrown.c...vernment-spell/

#4 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

Wow people are stupid. Lets start another witch hunt by threatening the government because theyupass a law taxing income we thought was free money. Dont protest or anything, just threaten. Governments don't respond well to threats. Stupid people.

#5 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

My take: they want their cake & eat it, too. They want to be recognized as a 'legal profession', yet don't want to be taxed? You get what you ask for, honey!

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#6 ejfinch

ejfinch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

The thing that makes me scratch my head is this-if they really intended to perform an elaborate working for this purpose, would they actually let anyone know about it? Is it possible they are just using the ol' "mind fuck" on these government folks? Just wondering.

#7 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

The thing that makes me scratch my head is this-if they really intended to perform an elaborate working for this purpose, would they actually let anyone know about it? Is it possible they are just using the ol' "mind fuck" on these government folks? Just wondering.

I had the same thought, but even so, threatening a governemnt especially one in a superstitious country is not a smart idea.