The 21 Lost Spells of Domesius

Dark Phoenix

Greetings all,

Has anyone ever heard of this ancient book of spells? Its called The 21 Lost Spells of Domesius. If anyone has heard of it or has info on please do not hesitate to share it.

Thanks

;)

Greetings all,

Has anyone ever heard of this ancient book of spells? Its called The 21 Lost Spells of Domesius. If anyone has heard of it or has info on please do not hesitate to share it.

Thanks

;)

You know I actually had this book and my youngest daughter snatched it up with her back to Virginia (then of course my ex husbands new wife saw it and burned the damn thing).

I liked it. Alot. From what I can remember it had some pretty good stuff in there. If you have a chance to get a copy...do so.

Yes, very interesting. I'd like to have an actual book, though... but the site is cool too. :D

Yeah when I got the book, it was a simple paperback, but packed with many very interesting spells and etc. I was rather annoyed when I learned my daughter had taken and even more pissed when I later learned the sea cow burned my book because SHE is a freaking CATHOLIC. I'll reorder that book one day. :)

But it is a treasure for sure :)

Does anyone know where I can order it? I would love to own that book.

Yeah I think Spellwerx has a section where you can order it...I know I ordered it off a website and not Amazon either...check with Spellwerx first.

Thanks for the website, its excellent. Whilst surfing it I was on the look at for a manity..... can't get that image of a sea cow out of my head :D

RC

Thanks for the website, its excellent. Whilst surfing it I was on the look at for a manity..... can't get that image of a sea cow out of my head :D

RC

Sea Cow is what I call my ex husbands wife. I have another name for her as well...begins with a "C" and no I do not mean CAT LOL

:eek: not a see you next tuesday ! not your fave person then anjel? But then I did get in trouble at my sisters wedding for getting pie eyed and going around saying I didnt know why she was marrying a poisonous dwarf with all the sexual charisma of a penguin with the clap ......they're now divorced ! :applause::banana:

:eek: not a see you next tuesday ! not your fave person then anjel? But then I did get in trouble at my sisters wedding for getting pie eyed and going around saying I didnt know why she was marrying a poisonous dwarf with all the sexual charisma of a penguin with the clap ......they're now divorced ! :applause::banana:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL yeh, women are definately better at put downs than men.

RC:rolleyes:

LOL thats because we've been at it longer LOL :lmao:

Archived