The Starchild skull

Guest Alayna

tumblr_ld3b070wrK1qzgcpyo1_r1_500.jpg

The Starchild skull

The Starchild skull is an abnormal human skull allegedly found in Mexico. It is primarily notable due to claims by paranormal researchers that it is the product of extraterrestrial-human breeding. The skull was found around 1930 in a mine tunnel about 100 miles (160 km) southwest of Chihuahua, Mexico, buried alongside a normal human skeleton that was exposed and lying supine on the surface of the tunnel.

The skull is abnormal in several respects. A dentist determined, based on examination of the upper right maxilla found with the skull, that it was a child’s skull, 4.5 to 5 years in age. However, the volume of the interior of the starchild skull is 1,600 cubic centimeters, which is 200 cm³ larger than the average adult’s brain, and 400 cm³ larger than an adult of the same approximate size. The orbits are oval and shallow, with the optic nerve canal situated at the bottom of the orbit instead of at the back. There are no frontal sinuses. The back of the skull is flattened.

Mitochondrial DNA recovered from the skull establishes it as human and almost 1000 years old. Potential explanations for the skull’s unusual features, apart from the alien-hybrid hypothesis, include the use of cradle boarding on a hydrocephalic child, brachycephaly and Crouzon syndrome.

Guest Melodye

Mitochondrial DNA recovered from the skull establishes it as human and almost 1000 years old. Potential explanations for the skull’s unusual features, apart from the alien-hybrid hypothesis, include the use of cradle boarding on a hydrocephalic child, brachycephaly and Crouzon syndrome.

I've seen some vids and articles online that suggest new research has proved that the fathers DNA is not human. I will have to try and dig something up.

Guest willynilly

My father has always said he thinks aliens are humans from the future. Our bodies and minds have evolved so we look like aliens. He thinks something goes wrong and that is why they come and do experiments. I have always kinda liked that theory. The skull is very interesting that is for sure.

Guest Melodye

My father has always said he thinks aliens are humans from the future. Our bodies and minds have evolved so we look like aliens. He thinks something goes wrong and that is why they come and do experiments. I have always kinda liked that theory. The skull is very interesting that is for sure.

A lot of people believe we that aliens created us, or that we are alien/human hybrids. The theory goes that they came to earth and spliced our DNA with theirs making us take a huge evolutionary step. Which is why we can't find the missing link between very early humans and modern man. They say they did it to make us advanced enough to be their slaves and mine gold for them. LOL Do I believe it? Not really. But anything is possible. I think I spend too much time hanging around conspiracy theory forums.

Guest Melodye

Wow, that sounds interesting. Look forward to you posting a link or some info on this.

Its 9 minutes long if you have the time.

Thanx........love some.....

Wow great vid....interesting...

You know I always suspected as much. It fits in well with what I believe.:vhappywitch:

Wow...thanks for the video link, as I didnt know one even existed! Interesting stuff huh? The theory is not a suprise in the least, as many of us have heard that some believe we were created by aliens etc...but with this skull...it makes this claim a bit more realistic..

Alayna

Well a lot of scientists agree that time travel is perfectly possible an some go as far to say that it will be obtainable before the end of the century.

One of these who believe this idea is Steven Hawkin.

I personally dont know, but given current theories on Quantum Physics it seems perfectly feasible.

The evolution question, well; if we were to truly evolve an perfect ourselves we would surely ditch the thing that is weakest, the body. The conciousness becoming truly mobile, not getting ill, needing feeding able to go where ever it pleases. But who says that dosn't happen already.?

:vhappywitch:

Guest Melodye

Well a lot of scientists agree that time travel is perfectly possible an some go as far to say that it will be obtainable before the end of the century.

I personally dont know, but given current theories on Quantum Physics it seems perfectly feasible.

It is only theoretically possible to travel forward in time.

The evolution question, well; if we were to truly evolve an perfect ourselves we would surely ditch the thing that is weakest, the body. The conciousness becoming truly mobile, not getting ill, needing feeding able to go where ever it pleases. But who says that dosn't happen already.?

We're on the way apparently. Not really a natural evolution though. And not exactly ditching the body either. lol

http://news.discovery.com/human/brooke-greenberg-anti-aging-genetics.html May 14th 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1333925/Elixir-eternal-youth-Scientists-reverse-ageing-process-landmark-trial.html This article is from Nov 29th 2010

Guest willynilly

I can't imagine being stuck at six years old physically. I like the idea of finding ways for people not to suffer but the idea of living forever is kinda creepy to me. My grandmother is 96 and while she is in general a positive person there are times she lets out a nugget or two on some of the negatives of being her age. I enjoy the season and winter. It think all nature has a cycle and messing with it, even though living longer is great gets to me a bit.

I really enjoy Hawking in interviews. I need to read some of this books. I think I might not get all of it but it's interesting stuff.

"Well a lot of scientists agree that time travel is perfectly possible an some go as far to say that it will be obtainable before the end of the century.

I personally dont know, but given current theories on Quantum Physics it seems perfectly feasible."

Well if the theories are to be believed, (not sure I agree) the if space an time are indevisable an akin to something like a fabric. And extreme gravitational influences can warp an contort said fabric. there is the argument that it is also multi layered so possibly it could enable a visit to the past. Last book I read or was it a documentry thought this was possible.

"The evolution question, well; if we were to truly evolve an perfect ourselves we would surely ditch the thing that is weakest, the body. The conciousness becoming truly mobile, not getting ill, needing feeding able to go where ever it pleases. But who says that dosn't happen already.? "

Well I wasn't so much thinking of us now, more when the body gives up an expires.......would stand to reason that the energies we possess go somewhere. Just my thought. Guess I will have to wait a while to prove that. But one thing I can really feel is the spirit/energies of all living things that are all around us.

Cant get the hang of the quote thingy's....sorry

"Well a lot of scientists agree that time travel is perfectly possible an some go as far to say that it will be obtainable before the end of the century.

I personally dont know, but given current theories on Quantum Physics it seems perfectly feasible."

Well if the theories are to be believed, (not sure I agree) the if space an time are indevisable an akin to something like a fabric. And extreme gravitational influences can warp an contort said fabric. there is the argument that it is also multi layered so possibly it could enable a visit to the past. Last book I read or was it a documentry thought this was possible.

"The evolution question, well; if we were to truly evolve an perfect ourselves we would surely ditch the thing that is weakest, the body. The conciousness becoming truly mobile, not getting ill, needing feeding able to go where ever it pleases. But who says that dosn't happen already.? "

Well I wasn't so much thinking of us now, more when the body gives up an expires.......would stand to reason that the energies we possess go somewhere. Just my thought. Guess I will have to wait a while to prove that. But one thing I can really feel is the spirit/energies of all living things that are all around us.

Cant get the hang of the quote thingy's....sorry

just wanted to add something.....I think that theres a hell of a lot we cannot prove, both scientist an Witch/medium/ fortune teller/ diviner/ religeous person, and the list goes on. We in the end just have to listen to ourselves to find out what is instinctively right, because in many ways thats all we have.

:witchbroom:

Guest Melodye

just wanted to add something.....I think that theres a hell of a lot we cannot prove, both scientist an Witch/medium/ fortune teller/ diviner/ religeous person, and the list goes on. We in the end just have to listen to ourselves to find out what is instinctively right, because in many ways thats all we have.

:witchbroom:

Have to agree there. The big one would be the existence of the god that a 3rd of the people on this planet have so much faith in. lol

Quantum physics is fascinating to me. Given enough time and research I think they will come up with some pretty solid evidence about the existence of the spirit realm and how magic works (as examples). One day they may even prove (or disprove) the existence of god.

While I do believe that there are probably planets with life on them besides just Earth, I wouldn't get to carried away with this. The thing about genetics is that scientists are still discovering new things everyday. I would be just as likely to believe that skull a hybrid alien/human as I would a half human/ half ape. Which leads to the question of have they sequenced the genes and compared to other animals here on Earth? For that matter, if we are going with conspiracy theories, it could be the last survivor from Atlantis. Lastly, the only sites that talk about are the ones associated with the project, a Wikipedia article that is pretty much a synopsis of the video and the tabloid and UFO sites. These are hardly scientific second opinion sites. I think I am going to remain a skeptic on this.

Guest Melodye

While I do believe that there are probably planets with life on them besides just Earth, I wouldn't get to carried away with this. The thing about genetics is that scientists are still discovering new things everyday.

Its certainly not proof that its alien DNA. Just that its not human DNA as we know it.

. Which leads to the question of have they sequenced the genes and compared to other animals here on Earth?

Thats how they reached their conclusion. It doesn't match any known DNA.

And I'm with you 100% Very sceptical.

But its interesting.

There have been so many retired army and air force officials coming forward in the last few months with sworn affidavits about their experiences with Alien air craft and alien beings that I wouldn't rule anything out.

I hope this works..not sure how to upload videos!

Alayna

<a title="View Not by chance - From bacterial propulsion systems to human DNA, evidence of intelligent design is on Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/15947368/Not-by-chance-From-bacterial-propulsion-systems-to-human-DNA-evidence-of-intelligent-design-is" style="margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block; text-decoration: underline;">Not by chance - From bacterial propulsion systems to human DNA, evidence of intelligent design is</a> <object id="doc_205837442132404" name="doc_205837442132404" height="500" width="100%" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://d1.scribdassets.com/ScribdViewer.swf" style="outline:none;" > <param name="movie" value="http://d1.scribdassets.com/ScribdViewer.swf"> <param name="wmode" value="opaque"> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"> <param name="FlashVars" value="document_id=15947368&access_key=key-y9skm0gis7w78uxz3y2&page=1&viewMode=list"> <embed id="doc_205837442132404" name="doc_205837442132404" src="http://d1.scribdassets.com/ScribdViewer.swf?document_id=15947368&access_key=key-y9skm0gis7w78uxz3y2&page=1&viewMode=list" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="500" width="100%" wmode="opaque" bgcolor="#ffffff"></embed> </object>

• 8 months later...
"These "star seeds", "star children" or "star people" are described by Brad and Francie Steiger as individuals whose 'souls' were formally incarnated on the worlds of other star systems and then traveled to Earth and decided to incarnate here in order to "boost" the spiritual evolutionary development of humanity."

Sounds kind of like Scientology to me ... and I'm kind of skeptical for a couple reasons - namely that fact that it would be impossible to determine a DNA sequence as extraterrestrial without a confirmed sample of extra-terrestrial DNA. I think they just haven't discovered the reason or purpose of this new DNA - yet.

However, on the other side of the coin - modern day UFO/Alien Abduction reports are very similar to reports of supposedly being abducted by the Fae (paticularly the Tuatha De Danann) back before the concept of aliens was popular/thought of.

(but honestly hydrocephalus what the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture - and that also coincides with the age of the skeleton - without modern science many children with that condition didn't make it much past that age IF they even made it to five years old).