Breaking Hex

LuisT

Hey y'all

Okay, this is a doozy. My friend who is a practitioner, whom I've only talked to on the internet, felt really guilty about some undisclosed crime. So they decided to hex themselves. I decide that they are an idiot. Now, they've found that they can't break the hex as they did an airtight wording on the blasted thing. I've suggested all I know about breaking hexes but nothing seems to have an effect. If anyone has any more suggestions I would appreciate it. 

~Luis

Assuming that it is possible to hex yourself . . . (I don't know, because I have never tried), I would think that a person "strong" enough to hex themselves would be strong enough to break it. Any Witch worth his/her weight in mugwort would be able to break such a hex, regardless of the wording used. (Only wiccans believe that one misplaced word will ruin an entire spell.)

My advice . . . find less dramatic friends. Not "being able" to break this hex means they shouldn't have done it in the first place. I say let the hex, if there even is one, play out. They deserve what they get; not for this alleged crime, but for being an idiot.

Excuse me, I've been bad, so I'm gonna go spank myself.

Jevne

Assuming that it is possible to hex yourself . . . (I don't know, because I have never tried), I would think that a person "strong" enough to hex themselves would be strong enough to break it.  Any Witch worth his/her weight in mugwort would be able to break such a hex, regardless of the wording used.  (Only wiccans believe that one misplaced word will ruin an entire spell.)  

My advice . . . find less dramatic friends.  Not "being able" to break this hex means they shouldn't have done it in the first place.  I say let the hex, if there even is one, play out.  They deserve what they get; not for this alleged crime, but for being an idiot.

Excuse me, I've been bad, so I'm gonna go spank myself.

Jevne

:biggrin: I used the term friend rather generously. More an acquaintance. And I agree, if you can't break it with finesse then there's always force.

:biggrin: I used the term friend rather generously. More an acquaintance. And I agree, if you can't break it with finesse then there's always force.

:roflhard: Luis,

I gotta go with Jevne...who in the name of Christ hex's THEMSELVES? Run....as fast and as far as you can from them, for I have a feeling they might steer you in the....ummmm..."same" direction they are going in.

Jevne...u need to be high-fived..not spanked...unless of course...that's what u'd prefer.....:devil:...then, go for it gf!

Alayna

Agree, agree, agree. This person is a moron. And if one can hex themselves, then they can undo it as one of the main parts of many hex breakings is knowing the source of the hex. I really have a feeling though the only thing this person is truly hexed by is stupidity, I mean seriously, what a dumbass.

:roflhard: Anyone who hexes themselves (for one) and then can't get out of it (for another) deserves to live with the consequences!

I believe that a big part of anything we do whether a spell to bring about some good or a hex, is all about your mindset - if you really believe then most of the work is already being done.

This hex will probably last for as long as the 'friend' believes it has to - something deep in their mind may just not be able to let go - is it because they still feel guilty? - maybe they don't fully believe they have been punished enough for it? - nuts anyway to hex yourself!

The only thing I could suggest is if they are not capable of ending it, they should seek counselling to try to get over what they did (though the counsellor may have to contact the police depending on the nature of the crime - so a risk there!). You really need the believe in ending the hex to be far stronger than the one that started it, I would think, if you had hexed yourself.

:stirring:

Archived