negativity at work

hrvsmiley

Ok so i work in a hair salon and i love my job...but i hate going to work, it has become like a black hole. I can be in a great mood but as soon as i walk thu the door wham instant bad mood and i just want to leave. The girls i work with love them to death but there are so negative its heavy in the air. So i was thinking of trying to "clean" the negativity but since i'm a newb and it is work not really sure how to go about it. I'm in managment and i do have a key to get in "after hours"

Any advice

Guest Ophelia

Ok so i work in a hair salon and i love my job...but i hate going to work, it has become like a black hole. I can be in a great mood but as soon as i walk thu the door wham instant bad mood and i just want to leave. The girls i work with love them to death but there are so negative its heavy in the air. So i was thinking of trying to "clean" the negativity but since i'm a newb and it is work not really sure how to go about it. I'm in managment and i do have a key to get in "after hours"

Any advice

Hi Telluria...negative energy works to pull in more negative energy overtime. If possible, I'd suggest opening windows to let fresh air inside to start with, along with opening EVERY door in the building..cabinet doors, drawers etc. There are many methods u can to reduce negative energy:

1. Using a bell, start at the front door and walk clockwise, then circle around each room and closets where negative energy can be "stuck".

2. Spinkle salt, I prefer sea salt, into the corners of the rooms and closets...then sweep up the salt and dispose of it...."outdoors" in a trash can. Or, wash down the walls with salt and water.

3. For more intense negative energies, you can use rice...raw of course..;) Sprinkle it around the perimeter of your building or space, start at the front door and walk clockwise until u reach the front door again. The rice is used to draw out the negative energy outwards..out of the inner space and into the outdoors.

4. And of course, u can/should smudge......with White sage; lavender is used to "alleviate" problems.

5. Wind chimes and window catchers that produce multicolored lights help to reduce negative energy as well.....

All pretty easy methods......good luck!!

Smudging always works well, but before I do anything I like to open the doors and windows and yell " If you want out now, you better run" then I smudge. I would like to try to do bell ringing as well that oughta scare the little nasties right out.

Himself and I had an entity tormenting just one of our tribe of cats. We determined it was an entity after we took cat into a Vet for a check up, and found nothing wrong with him. So I smudged the entire house, and the cat got relief, and was never tormented again. I'm a firm believer in smudging for all sorts of woosie boogers and nasty asties.

Regards,

Gypsy

thanks for the advice

i will probly do a smudging after hours. My shop is in a plaza front door and back door only, windows dont open....but even tho i have a key to get in if i get caught in the shop after hours and can get in trouble. I think smudging is the most discrete way. I think i'm going to do my apartment first then the shop. I think i might make a salt wash for the walls and floors nobody will know whats in it.

Thanks again for the suggestion

Any advice

Telluria,

I am wondering if one particular person is the primary source of the negativity and the other ladies are feeding off of her.

Jevne

thanks for the advice

i will probly do a smudging after hours. My shop is in a plaza front door and back door only, windows dont open....but even tho i have a key to get in if i get caught in the shop after hours and can get in trouble. I think smudging is the most discrete way. I think i'm going to do my apartment first then the shop. I think i might make a salt wash for the walls and floors nobody will know whats in it.

Thanks again for the suggestion

I am wondering if one particular person is the primary source of the negativity and the other ladies are feeding off of her.

Jevne

About a year ago we had a gal she was a bitter old bitty when she was working everyone was walking on eggshells trying not to piss her off, we had to let her go. We do still have a gal there and she is definitely the most negative she has her moods she's not nasty like the one we let go but she can't see anything positive she finds fault with everything.

Tell

If you want to be discrete, I would be inclined to mix a lavender and sage spray... Probably not as potent as smudging, but, far more discrete, looks more like you are just freshening the air. When you smudge (or if you decide to use a spray), visualise the darkness of the negativity lighting up and fading away..

I would also be inclined to drop some salt on the door mat (or over the doorway) each day, too help keep the environment clear...

If you want to be discrete, I would be inclined to mix a lavender and sage spray... Probably not as potent as smudging, but, far more discrete, looks more like you are just freshening the air. When you smudge (or if you decide to use a spray), visualise the darkness of the negativity lighting up and fading away..

I would also be inclined to drop some salt on the door mat (or over the doorway) each day, too help keep the environment clear...

Thanks I like the idea of "freshening the air" i will have to add that to my arsonal of idea's.

Smudging always works well, but before I do anything I like to open the doors and windows and yell " If you want out now, you better run" then I smudge. I would like to try to do bell ringing as well that oughta scare the little nasties right out.

HA! I love it. I will be borrowing it when I smudge my new apartment.

:thinking:

I'm new here... is this a technical term? lol

~ wicked grin ~ Well child, its a term... none the less... for those undesirable creatures one does not want to engage with.. I'm just sayin'...

Regards,

Gypsy

Archived