Photo
- - - - -

Trad.Witch and Wicca, The Differences

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

It seems to me that several people on this site started out walking the path of the witch on the blindingly bright fluffy trail due to the availibity of predominatly wiccan reading material. That being said I agree that not all wiccans are worthy of hatred, they are just lost witches. Once they find their way, are they still worthy of hatred because they once called themselves wiccan? I thought this site was inhibiting wiccans because not only are most full of crap, but because they refuse to learn and grow, that it is their beliefs that are not wanted, not their name. If some of the bunnies are wolves in pasted on bunny fur, then I myself hesitate to group all wiccans together and say none of them know what they are talking about with regards to the craft. Just saying. Also I think we are :deadhorse: ....

#42 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

Come again? :blink:

Please, don't come telling me I have no place on this forum because I happen to disagree with your, quite frankly, very narrow visioned view that every single wiccan out there is nothing but a book reciting fluffie wannabe, who cannot possibly have spent as much time connecting with nature as you or the next person.

We're all very welcome to our opinions of course, however I find the "if you don't judge wiccans like I do, maybe you should go and play with them instead" quite offensive.

you are so right we are entitled to our opinions, all I was tryin to ask is that as a TW if you want to play with wiccans please wipe the shit off your feet on your way in.

Hal wes u, folde, fira modor ! Marshy :flyaway:

#43 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Enough. I am closing this thread.
In future if any member feels that something has been posted on the site of a Wiccan nature please PM myself, Owlblink or Mountain Witch immediately and we will deal with it.
While I greatly respect many of the members who have posted on this thread, I must make two things clear:
1/ This is a site for Traditional Witches and material pertaining to their practice of the craft.
2/ We will not indulge in Bicca or Bitchcraft on this site. Too much of that goes on in other forums, we will NOT have it here.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.