A new hobby

The Old Crone

This is my first try at using clay - the kind u bake-to make a doll. I scalped one of my daughters barbies for the hair to! LOL! Her body is made of wire and the dress is an old peice of material I had. So, honest opinions-what do you think?

post-177-074149500 1282397799_thumb.jpg

This is my first try at using clay - the kind u bake-to make a doll. I scalped one of my daughters barbies for the hair to! LOL! Her body is made of wire and the dress is an old peice of material I had. So, honest opinions-what do you think?

OMG she's to die for ! Where did you get a " u bake-to make " doll??? She's incredible!!

~ snorts ~ Oh poor Barbie, she can sport a fashionable scarf and get over herself. LOL ! I love this doll. I would buy this doll, plus I like her dragon pet.

Kudo's to You,

Regards,

Gypsy

I think that's excellent, especially for a first attempt! Very well done. Now go and make an old crone with a black dress and an evil look and put it on eBay, I'll be bidding! :)

Awwww, thanks everyone! I used a clay, I think the brand name is FIMO. It is hard as hell to work with, but after it is baked-about 30 minute, it is resin hard. Then you can paint it and whatever. And yes, I am working on a crone now! LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

She's wonderful!!! Great work...you should be very proud of this piece of art!

She's beautiful! You did well for a first try. Will there be others? Love the silver eye shadow. Nice touch.

Archived