• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

The new software allows you to change your display name. This is simillar to the added modification on the old software.

You are allowed to change your display name up to three (3) times in a thirty (30) day period.

To change your display name click the drop down at the top right beside your Avatar / Username. Chose My Settings in the dropdown and then click on Change Display Name on the menu down the left hand side.

Enter your new Display Name and you must then enter your forum password to make the change.

As previously, please post in the Username Change forum to let members know that you have changed your username, plese post your old name and new name so that members know who you were / are!

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#2 GeminiKiss

GeminiKiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

can junior members not change our display name?

*~GeminiKiss~*

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:33 AM

Seekers can change their display name now, only new mambers and those who haven't posted can't change their display name.
Droghon (or Brian)

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 Zoe

Zoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:57 PM

This is so handy! :D

"My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all."

Posted Image

#5 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

I have noticed that many of the seekers and new members who have been around a few months have a title above their picture that says things like senior member and advanced member. How does one acquire those titles?
"A Craft, a calling, a set of Keys to unlock a particular cosmology that is borne, and born, in the blood of the practitioner, and sets the Work to be done with which one may commune with those who hold the patterns and keys of the life of the practitioner and hir stream. The Work is to be done, and we are to do it." --Aiseling the Bard

#6 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

Those titles are simply based on the number of posts made and are automatically given by the forum software.

I have noticed that many of the seekers and new members who have been around a few months have a title above their picture that says things like senior member and advanced member. How does one acquire those titles?

Droghon (or Brian)

#7 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

Those titles are simply based on the number of posts made and are automatically given by the forum software.

It is working funny, giving advanced and senior titles to folks with very few posts. I saw an intro post from earlier this month with the advanced member title. Maybe there's a glitch? I guess since it is something the software does rather than something conferred by the moderators it isn't so important. Thanks for the explanation.

"A Craft, a calling, a set of Keys to unlock a particular cosmology that is borne, and born, in the blood of the practitioner, and sets the Work to be done with which one may commune with those who hold the patterns and keys of the life of the practitioner and hir stream. The Work is to be done, and we are to do it." --Aiseling the Bard