Photo
- - - - -

New to the Craft? - please read before posting!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:54 AM

Ok, so you have stumbled across this Traditional Witch Website and you are very sure that you are in the right place but you feel a bit lost?

Don't worry .. we have all been there and we all had to start somewhere. This site is not however a teaching site. We have a very broad spectrum of members and we all work differently, however, for the most of us, the basis of our path is a natural one, using natural universal energies and living a spiritual way of life.

You will NOT find any book in any shop that will tell you the secrets of the Craft. If you think you have one - look again, for it is most likely Wiccan and, oh looksie, written by $ilver Raven Wolf - get rid of it!!!

The Traditional way of life is very different, the energy, the purpose, the whole 'being' comes from WITHIN your own self.

If you dig deep enough you will find it. Nobody can tell you or show you how to find it - you must just accept it, embrace it and let it happen. It will happen, trust in it and let it show you. The more you try and force it, the further away it will go.

Be at one with nature, the earth, the universe and your spirit - for when you feel the power of the energy within you, there is no turning back and you know that you are "home".

Have a search on the forums here, there are many different threads where people have been asking for help, but there is only so many times we can keep repeating ourselves.

If you really can't find any answers, then please do just post a new thread in this area and ask away :)

Thank you,
Sandy

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

"Stands and applauds"

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Good post Sandy, can't add anything to it. *joins Anjel in applauding* :)
Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:25 AM

Excellent post. :D

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#5 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

:hugs: would be doing a waynes world bow down if I wasn't typing!!
:cloud9: floating through life on a cloud of bubbles

#6 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:24 AM

:hugs: would be doing a waynes world bow down if I wasn't typing!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: