5 replies to this topic

#1 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hi folks,

I thought I'd make a quick post to let you all know that Dawn has let me know that, at the present time, she'd like to step back to being a member.

I just wanted to let you all know, just in case you wondered if something was amiss when Dawn shows up as a Member rather than a Moderator.

Real life takes precedence over any online forum and, as we all know, sometimes we have to concentrate on real life without the feeling that we have to be online all the time.

I'd like to personally thank you Dawn for moderating here, you've done a sterling job, and once real life settles down (as I'm sure it will) I hope you may feel that you can moderate again.

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#2 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

Thanks for everything you did, Dawn X
Hope you won't be a stranger.

"Bart, the ability to add two-digit numbers does not make you a witch" ~ Lisa Simpson

Always up to witchery ~ Marion

#3 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:09 AM

Cheers Brian, that was a lovely thing to say. And thanks Marion. I will stick around but cant be the addicted lunatic i used to be on this forum as my life is pretty bonkers right now. But dont worry Marion, now im not a moderator i can cause all sorts of trouble;)

#4 Nevaeh

Nevaeh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

I haven't been here long but I value you Dawn! I hope all works out in your favor and you are back to moderating when you can be!

Nevaeh

#5 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

You are still very much part of the site, so I am happy Dawn. I will miss you a lot as a Mod though!! You have done a great job. x
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#6 EliseN

EliseN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Cheers Brian, that was a lovely thing to say. And thanks Marion. I will stick around but cant be the addicted lunatic i used to be on this forum as my life is pretty bonkers right now. But dont worry Marion, now im not a moderator i can cause all sorts of trouble;)

I thought you were a wonderful moderator but I like the idea of stirring up trouble too. Lol. :heart: