Today I Begin ANew (I graduated)!

RavenFlyer

I graduated from college today! I have spent (unfortunately 8 years) for a 4 year degree! But I finished it today. I now have a bachelor's of arts and science in criminal justice and psychology! Oh yeah. Now to start a career!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My degree is in criminal justice also but I have never worked in the field. Don't be so hard on yourself for the lenght of time it took either...you double majored!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!

I work at a college, so I know what it took for you to reach this point.

Again YEAH!!!!!! for you.

Jevne

Congratulations!

I finished my Bachelor's 2 years ago and gods know when I will get on with my Master's... funny how life gets in the way, you know? :)

Congratulations. Getting your degree can be very hard and some of us, like me, just have things come up and never get the chance to finish. Good luck with finding something in your chosen field.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. As far as what my next step is, I have no clue. I am just now starting to look for a job, but there isn't a whole lot out there at the moment. But I have a feeling that the job for me will show itself, and everything will work out.

Your degree is well-chosen, and I am sure it will not take you long to find work. Enjoy a few weeks to yourself - you deserve it.

Congratulations and hurray! :D

Congratulations!! It only took me 30 years (1977-2007) to get my Bachelor's so you've got me beat by 22 years!! Way to go!!

Late to the celebration party but am very impressed with you! Well done. That is an achievement to be celebrated... I will do some tonight on your behalf!!

Archived