- - - - -

One eyed bastard

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

I did not find this funny until I read the last line, the vision creased me up laughing.

Once there was a one eyed man who walked in to a pet shop
He said "Hi I'd like to buy that parrot"
The clerk said "I think that the bird will make fun of your one eye
The guy laughingly says "I think I can deal with it"
He gets the bird home and says "Polly want a cracker?"
The bird replied "Fuck you you one eyed bastard"
Then the guy hit the parrot on the head with a spoon
He says "Polly want a cracker?" and the bird says "Fuck you you one eyed bastard"
Then he puts the bird in the microwave for 30 seconds and says it again and again the bird says "Fuck you you one eyed bastard"
So he puts it in the freezer and says he will come back in ten minutes
He ends up falling asleep for 3 hours
He wakes up and says "Oh shit the bird"
He goes upstairs to get the bird, opens the freezer and sees the bird frozen solid with his middle finger up and one wing over his eye

Edited by Magdalena, 25 April 2010 - 10:19 AM.
changed "hand" to `wing`

#2 Priest

Priest

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

That is a very fasinating experience. I have always been inspired by healing magic and have always wanted to study it but never could find a teacher that seemed to know a good method of teaching to get me started. Thank you for sharing.
Casey "Priest" McG

~ No one on earth has the right to judge another. Judgment implies perfection and nobody is perfect.

#3 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

That is a very fasinating experience. I have always been inspired by healing magic and have always wanted to study it but never could find a teacher that seemed to know a good method of teaching to get me started. Thank you for sharing.

Are you by any chance trying to be funny or did you reply to the wrong thread? LOL!

#4 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

Are you by any chance trying to be funny or did you reply to the wrong thread? LOL!

I hope it's the latter. ;)

#5 Priest

Priest

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

LOL holy crap, I did reply to the wrong thread. I was reading about the Miracle Healing thread and my reply was for that. I have no idea how it ended up on this one. Sorry about that. I checked out the Miracle Healing article again and for some reason all of our posts are under that one as well. Strange. Sorry again. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, promise. lol

Edited by Priest, 13 July 2011 - 01:41 PM.

Casey "Priest" McG

~ No one on earth has the right to judge another. Judgment implies perfection and nobody is perfect.

#6 CelticGypsy

CelticGypsy

Crazy NastyAss Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

" The last thing you wanted a Witch to do is get bored and start making her own amusements, because Witches sometimes have erratically famous ideas about what was amusing "

Terry Pratchett Legends 1 

#7 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

LOL holy crap, I did reply to the wrong thread. I was reading about the Miracle Healing thread and my reply was for that. I have no idea how it ended up on this one. Sorry about that. I checked out the Miracle Healing article again and for some reason all of our posts are under that one as well. Strange. Sorry again. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, promise. lol

No worries Priest. Not your fault. ;)

#8 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:teehee:

#9 Guest_Elfyd_*

Guest_Elfyd_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

J - Posts like this are made just for you, tell it like it is!
FFFF
Elf

#10 LdyShalott

LdyShalott

NecRomancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

Not sure which is funnier.. The One eyed bastard or J... LOL

Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.  T.P.

In order to understand the living.. you have to commune with the dead..
You are a tiny little soul carrying around a corpse.-- Epictetus
All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move.

#11 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

Pointless tidying this thread up... too funny!!Posted Image
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#12 Lexi

Lexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:13 AM

I'M CRYING, OMG! THIS IS TOO FUNNY! OOOOOW, MY SIDE!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lexi [Ilexys Morighannan]

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
- Roald Dahl

#13 firebird

firebird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

Not sure which is funnier.. The One eyed bastard or J... LOL

:roflhard:

#14 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members