Promiscius women cause earthquakes in Iran!

Grymdycche

If you think Christian fundamentalists are bad ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/19/women-blame-earthquakes-iran-cleric

A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by the president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Women in the Islamic Republic are required by law to cover from head to toe, but many, especially the young, ignore some of the more strict codes and wear tight coats and scarves pulled back that show much of the hair. "What can we do to avoid being buried under the rubble?" Sedighi asked during a prayer sermon last week. "There is no other solution but to take refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes." Seismologists have warned for at least two decades that it is likely the sprawling capital will be struck by a catastrophic quake in the near future. Some experts have even suggested Iran should move its capital to a less seismically active location. Tehran straddles scores of fault lines, including one more than 50 miles long, though it has not suffered a major quake since 1830.

In 2003, a powerful earthquake hit the southern city of Bam, killing 31,000 people – about a quarter of that city's population – and destroying its ancient mud-built citadel.

"A divine authority told me to tell the people to make a general repentance. Why? Because calamities threaten us," said Sedighi, Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader. Referring to the violence that followed last June's disputed presidential election, he said: "The political earthquake that occurred was a reaction to some of the actions [that took place]. And now, if a natural earthquake hits Tehran, no one will be able to confront such a calamity but God's power, only God's power ... So let's not disappoint God."

The Iranian government and its security forces have been locked in a bloody battle with a large opposition movement that accuses Ahmadinejad of winning last year's vote by fraud.

Ahmadinejad made his quake prediction two weeks ago but said he could not give an exact date. He acknowledged that he could not order all of Tehran's 12m people to evacuate. "But provisions have to be made ... at least 5 million should leave Tehran so it is less crowded," the president said.

The welfare minister, Sadeq Mahsooli, said prayers and pleas for forgiveness were the best "formulae to repel earthquakes. We cannot invent a system that prevents earthquakes, but God has created this system and that is to avoid sins, to pray, to seek forgiveness, pay alms and self-sacrifice," Mahsooli said.

Wow.. how retarded.

What really worries me is, when the next quake hits, how many women are going to be rounded up and beaten or executed, blamed for the quake? Even if the government doesn't do it, a senior cleric has enough clout to convince a lot of men, who will doubtlessly take it out on their wives and sisters and other women.

Guest Magdalena

Nature is giving them a taste of her wrath for being complete idiots. Can you imagine the woman of this forum paying them a visit? I wonder who would be doing the rounding up and beating then. People like that really piss me off.

Waves to Grym :0) lol.

Wow.. how retarded.

Yup, that just about sums it up!

"women who do not dress modestly, lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes."

I cannot but marvel at the train of logical thought here. :cuckoo:

I gotta love how so many males in that culture blame women for everything sexual, and more. It's as if the men are not to blame whatsoever if they can't keep it in their pants or want to rape some poor girl. It's all the woman's fault!! What the hell? Have they no sense of self control, of decency, manners, respect, or chivalry? This is what happens in a backwards, repressive society. Free love and sex for all! lol

Before any islam defenders come attacking me, I'm not saying all islamic males are like this, but a disproportionately huge number of them sure are, and that's the truth. Most of 'em seem to be in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

What makes me laugh is that they blame the women for hese earthquakes which, is beyond crazy, and they are dressing it up further by saying that they need god on their side to combat the power of the earthquake, and hes pretty pissed off because woman arnt dressing appropriatley therefore may not help.

"Seismologists have warned for at least two decades that it is likely the sprawling capital will be struck by a catastrophic quake in the near future. Some experts have even suggested Iran should move its capital to a less seismically active location. Tehran straddles scores of fault lines, including one more than 50 miles long, though it has not suffered a major quake since 1830."

So how can Ahamdinejad possibly say, hand on heart, with complete belief that its not the fact that Iran straddles all these fault lines that is the blame it because god is displeased with the way women dress. Surely even people that are brainwashed know somewhere that what they are saying is bollocks?

All i can say is what an ignorant thick lying bastard and I am thankful everyday that I wasnt born an Iranian woman.

They wanted an "Islamic Revolution" and they got one! That asscrack of a president was one of the group of kidnappers that took American hostages in 1979, yet the fuck is still allowed into the US and speaks at the united nations.

In Toronto they want to use Sharia law and there are still "honour killings"....

This Canadian woman is being held in Saudi against her will...

http://www.thedailyplanet.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3036:canadian-woman-trapped-in-saudi-arabia&catid=16:international&Itemid=264

OK she was stupid to go there but still, read the response of the Canadian embassy...

Yesterday two Canadian veterans who were decorated by the Saudi government in the first gulf war went to the Saudi embassy here and returned their medals in protest of this situation. Out of how many million, why do only two stand up?

can you imagine the woman of this forum paying them a visit? I wonder who would be doing the rounding up and beating then. People like that really piss me off.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

:Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1:

they, these sick bastards that you speak of are everywhere!!!!

Hmmm...

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

:Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1::Witch-1:

lol! yeaaaaahh, somehow I don't think so..

Hmmm...

lol! yeaaaaahh, somehow I don't think so..

Yeah, you're right. But upon retrospect, a dark meditation on the likeness of president Aminijababadhabadab couldn't go amiss.. kind of a remote road trip!

...Makes sense...I mean, we all know that the volcano in Iceland is erupting because women there show too much ankle...

...Makes sense...I mean, we all know that the volcano in Iceland is erupting because women there show too much ankle...

No no no, you have it all wrong! It's because the Icelandic men are doing the Icelandic ponies, thus angering the Ice Gods who told the Fire and Ash Gods to Spew on the world.

Logic, it's a wonderful thing.

Archived