Apple Pie...the drink :)

falcnstar

This drink has alcohol. If you have ever tasted cinnamon red hots in apple juice...that's what this is like. Normally it's a Yule type drink...but it's really good...so I'm sharing.

1/2 Gallon of Apple Juice.

1 pint Cinnamon HOT DAMN

1/2 pint Everclear

Mix ....let sit for a little while...to age. :)

Drink...enjoy.

Daft question and probably been asked before is Everclear the same as vodka? and what's cinnamon HOT DAMN not heard of that one.

Sounds great, definitely my thing, your lucky I don't make you post some over to me!!

Holy shit! Everclear! Been there, done that, saw death. LOL

I have read several receipes for sprays, waters and so on and they call for vodka, but I was thinking everclear might be better as it is pure alcohol. Any thoughts on that? We have the same stuff here in Canada, but with a diff name - I think I can only get it in Quebec tho.

BTW that receipe would slap about 50 people into total oblivion! :party:

• 4 weeks later...

Been to many a gathering with Apple Pie involved. Excellent and amazingly good drink. However make sure they use everclear in their versions. Some of the mountain men around here like theirs made with moonshine. ;)

• 6 months later...

Wow, I made this recipe and is it ever good! I used apple cider instead though. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!

This drink has alcohol. If you have ever tasted cinnamon red hots in apple juice...that's what this is like. Normally it's a Yule type drink...but it's really good...so I'm sharing.

1/2 Gallon of Apple Juice.

1 pint Cinnamon HOT DAMN

1/2 pint Everclear

Mix ....let sit for a little while...to age. :)

Drink...enjoy.

• 7 months later...

Oh wow I had to comment on this. I've had apple pie moonshine and hot damn it is good.... dangerous but good. Make this people, you won't regret it......... in till the morning.

• 3 years later...

I make a version of hot apple cider like this. Apple juice, red hots, a little bit of brown sugar and stick it in the crockpot for a while.

• 5 months later...

I make a version of hot apple cider like this. Apple juice, red hots, a little bit of brown sugar and stick it in the crockpot for a while.

Oh yes....this is Fantastic on a cold night!

Archived