Darn it... There goes the brooms

Lady Silvestris

I said I wanted to find some nice Witchy items for real cheap... Then The next day I went to GoodWill. Found three straw brooms. There was no tag, so I asked the price. The lady said I could have 'um all for $1.00. I said "Hell yeah!"

Then I left them in the car. Big mistake... Earlier today I was driving down the road in my mustang, radio blaring...

Get home. Go to get my almost four year old daughter (she's ten times worse than me, my parent's cursed me real good!) out of the back seat.

I tried not to get too mad when I notice that my mustang (which is more like a camel than a horse, cause it's always running on mere gas fumes [i hate to pump gas, lol]), is covered in broken bits of straw everywhere, because this daughter LOVES to dismantle things and must have had a wacky shredding party in the back seat.

Most of the brooms are still intact though. You think she added good energy to them since she was having fun?

Sounds like my daughter when she was that age. She added good energy to them from the fun she was having, look at it as a blessing.

Does it count if your cat completely destroys your straw broom? Because I woke up the other morning, and it was EVERYWHERE, in little pieces.

Archived