• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 FalcnStar

FalcnStar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

Ok...everybody...What was your first spell....and did it work??? Don't really know if this belongs here...but I want to put it somewhere...so here goes.
Your first spell....was it good..was it bad??? Dark..light??? If you don't mind sharing...let us know. I didn;t know how to protect myself back then and mine boomaranged...and zapped me.
Mine was a binding spell...and it didn't work. Such a newbie......Let us know....

I went with what I felt....but should have protected myself.....

Anyone interested???

:cauldron04: Without Magick the world would be a barren place.. :wavex:  :vhappywitch:

#2 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

First spell ; hmmm thats a long time ago. Not including the ones I cast as a child, I believe it was a protection spell. As I was walking to work a feeling of danger or fear, really, zoomed into my thoughts and I visualized the opaque sphere, a sort of ice like of protection, this was before I had begun to explore ritualized spell work. It was sucessful, or at least my husband said he had just missed being hit by another car etc.
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#3 FalcnStar

FalcnStar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

Very Cooll....that's what I'm talking about. As for mine...as you said...not counting those done as a child. My wife's little sister had gone boy crazy. Her grades were falling...and she just was out of control. So...I decided that I woudl cast a spell to get her back under control . I didn;t really know anything back then...just feeling.
But I cast the spell....I cast a circle...not really knowing anything about it...Widdershins 7 times ...and ( I don't remember the words...) but I had used semen and used oatmeal to make a paste and cooked this concoction down. and then ground it up as a powder. She was staying with us at the time and I sprinkled this stuff on her clothes.
The spell worked in a way....she did get her grades back up....but she married the boy. Guess it worke. I myself....Lost my job within 3 days...and when I got to my pickup to go home...had 2 flats on it. So....Always Protect Thyself.

:cauldron04: Without Magick the world would be a barren place.. :wavex:  :vhappywitch:

#4 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

Okay, mine has to be the most cringeworthy, but it WAS 20 years ago, so here goes.

Spied a bloke, liked him, made an amulet - PACKED with stuff for attracting love, lust etc, sealed it in candle wax, in the bra - Bingo!
Got the guy within days....never rang me after that...bastard!

Still, taught me to "be careful what you wish for" or "don't get too horny" or something......:)

"Bart, the ability to add two-digit numbers does not make you a witch" ~ Lisa Simpson

Always up to witchery ~ Marion

#5 Nyx

Nyx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

My first spell was a Prosperity Spell because I needed more money. 2 days later, my work rang me saying they fired someone and I got a 'promotion'. More money, same hours :)

"Let us sleep for in dreams we enter a world that’s entirely our own.
Let us swim through the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."

#6 Crimson Witch

Crimson Witch

Mistress of havok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

Wow, first spell. That goes back years. The first real one I cast was when I was about 14 and it was a protection spell for my younger half sister to protect her till we came to take her into our family. It worked, because her uncle was abusing her up till the time I cast the spell and she was removed by social services till we could move into the area.
Age does not bring with it wisdom. Wisdom comes with experience.

#7 CelticMajikana

CelticMajikana

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

Wow, the first "spell" I did was nearly five years ago around the time Hurricane Wilma came around Florida. I was in school and everyone was talking about the approaching storm. I came home later and meditated, imagining the storm to be very strong and it coming right on top of my area (I was the average teen; not wanting to go to school a while after the storm).

Afterward, I attempted to protect my house from the storm and ended up doing so with a few reprecautions: 1) my house was one of the last buildings to lose power, but we got it back last, too, 2) I didn't go back to school for another week or so because of the roads being in bad shape, 3) Didn't get to celebrate b-day much because of the recontruction. :(

Edited by CelticMajikana, 27 July 2010 - 03:15 PM.
for better organization

#8 Brigid

Brigid

Beyond The Bullshit...........yeah, even yours.......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:21 PM

My fist spell was cast long before I knew what I was doing, I was in grade school, this very popular girl started a fight with me after school and chased me home with about 10 people following and taunting me, it was horrible. When I got home of course I was crying in my room and just sat focusing on her and visualizing revenge, almost going into trance. Two days later, I struck back, she started with me, I took all the emotional energy I could get, (I was still scared and angry) Half the school chased her home that day, with me heading the pack!

I had NO idea at the time what I was doing, but realized that it worked, that's when I KNEW I had something special, still didn't know what it was, but to this day I feel that emotional pain is a very, VERY powerful tool!
:spellcaster:

Ritualistic behaviour, though well-intentioned, possesses no significance or effectiveness unless its external prescription is matched by a personal, internal motivation of will and desire.

#9 Foxfur

Foxfur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:59 AM

Okay, mine has to be the most cringeworthy, but it WAS 20 years ago, so here goes.

Spied a bloke, liked him, made an amulet - PACKED with stuff for attracting love, lust etc, sealed it in candle wax, in the bra - Bingo!
Got the guy within days....never rang me after that...bastard!

Still, taught me to "be careful what you wish for" or "don't get too horny" or something......:)

LMAO the first proper spell I did was similar, but for a friend. I knew I should never have spoken " consistancy, love and care" but anyway she discovered she didn't fancy him really and I was only 15 and couldn't work out how to stop it without possibly causing damage. She restrained him in the end with an order :roflhard: and because he was like, 20, it deffo happened + he got a warning. She was only 14 and It still goes through me now how sheer stupid we were. Thank karma she never slept with him (not to my knowledge anyway), or it could have been worse for him. Poor guy.

G. Lyons { Whomever understands life, will understand me}
{ The person who rejects life as it is, cannot ever understand}

#10 Guest_loki1980_*

Guest_loki1980_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

LMAO the first proper spell I did was similar, but for a friend. I knew I should never have spoken " consistancy, love and care" but anyway she discovered she didn't fancy him really and I was only 15 and couldn't work out how to stop it without possibly causing damage. She restrained him in the end with an order :roflhard: and because he was like, 20, it deffo happened + he got a warning. She was only 14 and It still goes through me now how sheer stupid we were. Thank karma she never slept with him (not to my knowledge anyway), or it could have been worse for him. Poor guy.

my first ever spell was when i was 7, cant remember how i did it, but i did a healing spell on my rabiit dixie who was old and failing on me, so mum gave me some pointers (like i did with FOXFUR) and i made him better. whether he would of got better by himself anyway or if it was my work i dont know, but i still like to think i gave nature a helping hand.

#11 Honeythorn

Honeythorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

Never done one. Don't know how.

#12 Panacea

Panacea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

Never done one. Don't know how.

Hey Honeythorn, why don't you try one??

"Mind is the Master-power that molds and makes, and Man is Mind, and ever more he takes the Tool of Thought, and shaping what he wills, brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills-He thinks in secret and it comes to pass; Environment is but his looking-glass.”

- James Allen

#13 Honeythorn

Honeythorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hey Honeythorn, why don't you try one??

Because I don't know HOW.

#14 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:20 AM

Don't get caught up on the how. Concentrate on the what. As in, what do you want to happen? Think small and simple. Not world peace and solve the world's economic crisis, but little changes that will benefit your life. Then, consider the factors involved. People, including yourself, and any underlying elements. Now, decide on symbolic (and mundane) actions that will lead to that outcome. You want to get rid of something (fear of public speaking, for example). How do you get rid of something? Think . . .

Next time you have to speak in public, write the word fear on a paper right before you go up to speak. Just before you open your mouth, rip that fear up in little pieces and toss it in the trash. That is a spell.

J

#15 ejfinch

ejfinch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

I just mentioned, in another thread, that my first one bit me in the ass-hard! I wasn't young, as I am new and this wasn't long ago. It was a protective spell. My husband has a sister with some "issues" with alcohol. She had lost her house, just wrecked her car and we lived closer to her workplace than anyone else in his family. VERY MUCH against my nature, I agreed to let her stay with us for a while and shuttle her back and forth to work. The day she was due to arrive, I, stupidly, cast my first spell to protect her from anything in my home that would hurt or tempt her..........................like I said STUPIDLY. Within 30 minutes of me finishing and clearing up, the police were at my door. I had been making my first attempt to "grow my own" and I'm sure you can guess what happened next. Fortunately for me, the Seargent in charge, that came to my house, was fairly sympathetic, given my age, my "medical" issues and the fact that I have not had so much as a speeding ticket in over 20 years. However, they did take my lovely plants out of the house, with the neighbors gawking, unabashedly, and I am still awaiting the final legal outcome. Given my lack of a criminal record, my cooperation and my medical records, it looks as if I will get off extremely easily, considering. It really could have been MUCH worse. However, I don't go anywhere near the stuff anymore-I took it as part of the lesson I was learning from the whole experience. Sucks, huh?

Elizabeth

#16 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:10 AM

I just mentioned, in another thread, that my first one bit me in the ass-hard! I wasn't young, as I am new and this wasn't long ago. It was a protective spell. My husband has a sister with some "issues" with alcohol. She had lost her house, just wrecked her car and we lived closer to her workplace than anyone else in his family. VERY MUCH against my nature, I agreed to let her stay with us for a while and shuttle her back and forth to work. The day she was due to arrive, I, stupidly, cast my first spell to protect her from anything in my home that would hurt or tempt her..........................like I said STUPIDLY. Within 30 minutes of me finishing and clearing up, the police were at my door. I had been making my first attempt to "grow my own" and I'm sure you can guess what happened next. Fortunately for me, the Seargent in charge, that came to my house, was fairly sympathetic, given my age, my "medical" issues and the fact that I have not had so much as a speeding ticket in over 20 years. However, they did take my lovely plants out of the house, with the neighbors gawking, unabashedly, and I am still awaiting the final legal outcome. Given my lack of a criminal record, my cooperation and my medical records, it looks as if I will get off extremely easily, considering. It really could have been MUCH worse. However, I don't go anywhere near the stuff anymore-I took it as part of the lesson I was learning from the whole experience. Sucks, huh?

Elizabeth

Hi, Elizabeth:

At first, I was having trouble seeing the connection between casting a spell to help your sister-in-law and your run-in with the police; however, I can see how your spell to "protect" her would require the removal of certain items from your home. I think your example brings up two important points. 1. Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. 2. The Craft requires an incredible amount of personal responsibility. I'm glad to see that you didn't try to blame someone or something else.

Jevne

#17 DarkScribe

DarkScribe

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

I don't know if this counts or not since it wasn't witchcraft, but I did an incantation from New Avatar Power charging an angel with making me more impressive. I'm paraphrasing obviously, but that was the idea. My aim was to get the bosses at work to get off my back about a few things. I did it everyday for a week, then moved on to other stuff. Exactly two weeks later something started to happen. I'm a tech with the gas co. and it is not unheard of for customer's to offer you things...food, drink or even money. But it doesn't happen very often. Maybe once a week. Well, for five days straight I was offered 3-5 things each day. Customers without question took my advice on new heating equipment or safety issues. Not one person challenged me about anything. Then after five days it evaporated. Everything went back to normal. Surreal but cool. :whistling:
"I'm hot...And when I'm not...I'm cold as ice...
Get out of my way...Just step aside...Or pay the price..." - AC/DC

#18 winter night

winter night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:47 AM

My first was to rekindle old friendships, I had moved away and lost track of really old childhood friends, due to having to move really quickly when my parents separated. Years went by and I was sure they would not want to keep in contact after my sudden move and lack of communication.

All I can say is that the next time, after the working, I went home to visit my mum (she had moved to a totally different place, none of my friends lived there) and I bumped into one of the good friends out of the blue (this had never happened in the many years I had visited prior to this) and I was suddenly filled with new confidence, and we had a good quick chat and exchanged numbers again.

From then I was contacted really quickly by all the others, and now a year doesn't go past that we dont meet up for a great night out, and we all still keep in touch and are really close.
The intent was really there, and though maybe some may think of the meeting as coincidence, I believe it was more than that.:chakrahearts:

#19 morganeuse

morganeuse

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

My first... well, I'll discount the ones I did as a young child as well. The first one in which I did anything remotely ritualistic was a binding spell against a man who had abused me when I was very young. I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be able to do it to anyone else.

Did it work? I don't know. I know he isn't married, has no regular access to children in his employment, and that there are no children living with him. I of course neglected to bind him from harming me, in true Morganeuse style, so we'll see whether this one comes back to bite me on the ass. Hopefully not... Posted Image

#20 Guest_Melodye_*

Guest_Melodye_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

, I, stupidly, cast my first spell to protect her from anything in my home that would hurt or tempt her..........................like I said STUPIDLY. Within 30 minutes of me finishing and clearing up, the police were at my door. I had been making my first attempt to "grow my own" and I'm sure you can guess what happened next.
Elizabeth

Its amazing how unexpectedly our spells can manifest. lol. I've learned over the years to be very specific. Most of he Witchcrap books will tell you to not be too specific so it "harm none" but this can get you in a lot of trouble. I guess thats why they had to come up with the concept of the 3 fold law. lol.

My first spell I do not remember. No idea!

I have a clear memory of one that worked pretty well when I was on my early 20's. I broke up a couple. They were probably on their way out anyway. Then he fell for a friend of mine. She new I liked him, she also knew he liked her. She didn't bother to tell me any of this. She was more interested in a teenager (she was in her 30's!) but didn't mind using the other fella to do yardwork around her house. lol

So the spell worked fine. The outcome was not so great.