The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women

Guest Magdalena

Guest Magdalena

Brilliant, I so agree. Roflmao!!!!!

The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women

s.gif

1. Fine - I am right. This argument is over. You need to shut up.
  2. That's Okay - One of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you'll pay for your mistake.
  3. Nothing - The calm before the storm. This means "Something" and you better be on your toes. Note: Arguments that start with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine" (See #1).
  4. Five Minutes - If getting dressed, this means half an hour. (Don't be mad about this. It's the same definition for you when it's your turn to do some chores around the house.)
  5. Thanks - A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, "You're welcome," and let it go.
  6. Loud Sigh - Not actually a word but rather a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is standing here wasting her time arguing with you about "Nothing." (See #3)
  7. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission. (Don't Do It!)
  8. Don't worry about it, I got it - The second most dangerous statement a woman can make. It means that a woman has asked a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself. (This will result in you asking at a later date, "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, see #3.)

lol, so true..

Hmm... someone please remind me as to why women are considered to be superior to men at communication? That just boggles my mind, unless one considers head games and telepathy as regular, reliable solid communication.. ;)

1. Fine - I am right. This argument is over. You need to shut up.

My "Fine." usually means "Right. Be like that then. Arguing is pointless when it's clear I'm doing it with a moron. But it had better be crystal clear that you've managed to pissed me right off." ;)

#6 followed by #8 means a world of trouble. If things ever get as far as 6+8, I would be forced to add my personal #9 which is Silence Accompanied by Eyes Slightly Narrowed and Lips Pressed Together.

:evillaugh:

I'll sometimes do the "nothing" routine too. Sometimes it's just not worth going into - if your SO is that clueless, fuck it.

Anyway, in this same vein, I've decided to create a Top Ten list of answers not to give for when a guy is asked by his wife, "Does this make my butt look big?"

10) Define "big" ..

9) Uhh... are you talking to me? I plead the fifth.

8) No, it just makes the rest of you look really small in comparison..

7) Mmmm....big.. how?

6) Yes.

5) Not as big as your mother's!

4) If by "big" you mean "fat", then yeah

3) Big? No.. ...it makes it look huge!

2) It looks small.. for a tent

and ...

1) No, your ass IS big!

Both lists are accurate, lol. I have used every one on the "real definition" list. And, I know that "It's ok" is definitely as dangerous as said. With me it's not an exaggeration.:biting:

Archived