Photo
- - - - -

Cool Luciferian Shop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#21 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:28 AM

:lmao:I think I'd go for a classic slogan , something classy like 'stiffs R us ' or maybe sell it to the punters as a good way to help your relatives get out and meet people , something like 'thought death was the end of granny's social life , think again' ......and if theres going to be a convention what would the after dinner competitions be?? :shock:
I'm going to go and sit in a darkened room and wait for the men with the butterfly nets...

LOL!!! Stiffs R Us - no that's got to be the best one! I'm just imagining the advert on tv "Do you have trouble finding that special bodypart that'll make all the difference to your research, BBQ or magical operation? Having problems finding someone who understands that you wish to sell your loved one's corpse to raise cash for that well deserved break or because you want them to continue to enrich others' lives beyond their death? Here at Stiffs R'Us we understand your needs and have an extensive range of fresh bodyparts and complete corpses that should meet any requirement that you might have. See our latest colour brochure......."

Send the butterfly men around for me too would you dear - i think i might just need to talk to them!

HAEL WAES THU, EORTHEN MOTHOR, LAREOW MINE!:wizard:

#22 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:00 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#23 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:01 AM

:luvu: Hehehehe Do you think we should set up an ad agency , I can think of ALL SORTS of things we could sell !!!
hmm how about curseograms to send to people on their birthdays when you dont like them ?? Or a traditional witch version of the jehovahs witnesses??

I might be some time with those white coated men but I'll send em round soon as I've finished!

:cloud9: floating through life on a cloud of bubbles

#24 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:59 AM

:luvu: Hehehehe Do you think we should set up an ad agency , I can think of ALL SORTS of things we could sell !!!
hmm how about curseograms to send to people on their birthdays when you dont like them ?? Or a traditional witch version of the jehovahs witnesses??

I might be some time with those white coated men but I'll send em round soon as I've finished!

OH god!!! Trad witch version of Jehovah Witnesses???!!! :lmao: LOL!!! I'm pissing myself here laughing from the image of Sandy going door to door with her sweet and innocent face and angelic smile then going Witch/Bitch on them when they get rude with her!!! :lmao: I can just hear Sandy "Who the bloody hell do you think you are getting rude with you sorry ass fuck-wit!!!" :lmao: and THEN!!! :lmao: Then Scott would have to come over and start smacking them around with one of his books :lmao: ALL THE WHILE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Giving THEM a lecture of our history!!!!! :lmao: And you know once THAT happens...aaww hell :lmao: It just wouldn't take long for the rest of us to put ourselves into the thick of things! LOL!!!! :lmao: oh god...I NEEDED that laugh!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#25 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

HAHAHA OMG have you been spying on me Anjel. I actually had the JW knocking at my door the other week and after I repeatedly uninterrupted them to talk about my faith I invited them upstairs to see what I do ... funny .. they ran away as fast as they could with a definitive stench of poo *shrugs*

....but yeah I would enjoy going house to house and scaring my neighbours witless - oh wait they already are - funny that they come to me when they need something tho isnt it - however one has to put up with my tyres being slashed and my car being keyed.. little fuckwits Ill hex the lot of them if they were not so darn stooopid.

Anjel you have to come over this year .... you aint seen stoopid til you lived where I live - its a real teary eyed piss yourself day out trip in my village. I totally love the cursagram idea but I honestly don't think they would "get it" ROFLMAO

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#26 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

HAHAHA OMG have you been spying on me Anjel. I actually had the JW knocking at my door the other week and after I repeatedly uninterrupted them to talk about my faith I invited them upstairs to see what I do ... funny .. they ran away as fast as they could with a definitive stench of poo *shrugs*

....but yeah I would enjoy going house to house and scaring my neighbours witless - oh wait they already are - funny that they come to me when they need something tho isnt it - however one has to put up with my tyres being slashed and my car being keyed.. little fuckwits Ill hex the lot of them if they were not so darn stooopid.

Anjel you have to come over this year .... you aint seen stoopid til you lived where I live - its a real teary eyed piss yourself day out trip in my village. I totally love the cursagram idea but I honestly don't think they would "get it" ROFLMAO

Oh god I can't wait to get over there!!!!! We can go as topless cursagram witches!!! LOL!!!

#27 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Oh god I can't wait to get over there!!!!! We can go as topless cursagram witches!!! LOL!!!

then we really will be burnt at the stake i assure you by the village bitches!!! hahaha although im sure the guys will love it HAHA

Posted Image
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image

#28 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

LMAO oh I'm sure the guys would adore that LOL

Maybe I could 'distract' the local bitches, I mean HausFraus ;)

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#29 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:03 PM

LMAO oh I'm sure the guys would adore that LOL

Maybe I could 'distract' the local bitches, I mean HausFraus ;)

LOL you do that Brian :) we'll all meet up and raise alittle hell LOL

#30 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:46 PM

Nah Bri you had it right the first time "bitches" just about sums em up nicely.
Posted Image

#31 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:10 AM

:rofl:I've just got this awful mental image of everyone topless in the streets arguing with some upstanding official of the law with Anjel shouting 'how dare you say I'm nude !! I'm clothed in the mystical element of air ! And this is NOT a baseball bat , its my staff of bringing enlightenment and true belief !!'
I reckon we should do it .....I'll bring the squirty cream..

#32 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:25 PM

um what will you need sqirty cream for?????????????????
If you don't live for something, you die for nothing

#33 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

:rofl:I've just got this awful mental image of everyone topless in the streets arguing with some upstanding official of the law with Anjel shouting 'how dare you say I'm nude !! I'm clothed in the mystical element of air ! And this is NOT a baseball bat , its my staff of bringing enlightenment and true belief !!'
I reckon we should do it .....I'll bring the squirty cream..

LOL!!!! Fairy have you been peeking in on me while I do my rituals luv?! Too funny!!! And I have yo chime in with Storm...what would the squirty cream be used for???? LOL!!!!

#34 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:14 AM

I'd offer to bring my sqirty cream but I'm afraid I've used it all up!
:jammin:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#35 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

Lol

#36 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:43 AM

I think the technical term is terretorial pissing {marking out your area }
either that or doing what we used to do in college and running up to people with squirty cream or silver five pences and squirting them or pressing the five pence to their forehead and shouting 'does it burn ??unbeliver !!!!}
Yeah I used to get very very bored in college .
I also used to squirty cream the mormons every time they came to the door and tell them it was the :jerk: of satan ....hence why drinking less soon came top of my list of things to do .

#37 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:45 AM

And anjel yes I did have a little peek , The doctors reckon my sight will return to normal in about a week {lol} You didnt tell me your middle name was Godiva

#38 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:13 AM

And anjel yes I did have a little peek , The doctors reckon my sight will return to normal in about a week {lol} You didnt tell me your middle name was Godiva

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep secrets pretty good eh???

#39 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

:patsch: Whereas I just make it up as I go along , I know I am technically non-deity aligned but I swear something silly gets in me now and again !! I've just convinced our student nurse that at the 6 am breathing check he should go in and actually wake patients up to ensure they are breathing ....Don't worry I shan't let it go through to the bitter end , I'm sure he'll need his full compliment of teeth when embarking on his future career,