Photo
- - - - -

Cool Luciferian Shop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:06 AM

I've included this link in another thread and thought it might be worth including in here too (have never ordered from this particular one but they appear to have some cool stuff!)
http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com/

They sell all kinds of books, oils, tools and powders etc specific to more LHP/Luciferian trads. One book which particularly caught my eye was "Luciferian Goetia - The Book of Howling"!

HAEL WAES THU, EORTHEN MOTHOR, LAREOW MINE!:wizard:

#2 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:59 AM

I've included this link in another thread and thought it might be worth including in here too (have never ordered from this particular one but they appear to have some cool stuff!)

They sell all kinds of books, oils, tools and powders etc specific to more LHP/Luciferian trads. One book which particularly caught my eye was "Luciferian Goetia - The Book of Howling"!

This is actually pretty interesting website...thanks :)

#3 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

This is actually pretty interesting website...thanks :)

You're quite welcome! I notice they sell some stuff like legal powdered human bone that i've never seen anywhere else (though i know you posted re "The Boneroom" which sells similar) I liked the unusual quality of the stuff as well, you don't see that sort of thing in many places really, though i used to buy quite a bit from another US based LHP shop called "Maledicta" which sold stuff of the same type, but not quite so unique.

#4 arabi

arabi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

Way cool AQ, thanks. Where did I go? Straight to the powders...bone powder to be specific. That would go great with my dried bat! <cackle>

Ok, I think I've missed something along the way. Dark Wicca? Sounds like an oxymoron doesnt it? I've never met one. Anybody...?

Somewhere, however far or near, there is something very dark and grim hurtling toward each one of us. We just don't know when it will hit. Then, quite suddenly, it won't be all right at all.

#5 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:23 AM

Ok, I think I've missed something along the way. Dark Wicca? Sounds like an oxymoron doesnt it? I've never met one. Anybody...?

Umm, no i've never really met any either - maybe there's plenty who are "dark" in a gothy fashion sense (i'm a fan of the "Abby off NCIS" look as well though i'd point out) , but i think that might be as far as it goes. I've actually met a few people who self-identify as Wiccans and yet believe in cursing, but i'm not sure they'd count as technically i suppose they're using the title "Wiccan" wrongly really.

#6 arabi

arabi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:58 AM

did they wear a black bunny suit?:rofl:Sorry, I'm in a mood.:twisted:
Somewhere, however far or near, there is something very dark and grim hurtling toward each one of us. We just don't know when it will hit. Then, quite suddenly, it won't be all right at all.

#7 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:16 AM

You're quite welcome! I notice they sell some stuff like legal powdered human bone that i've never seen anywhere else (though i know you posted re "The Boneroom" which sells similar) I liked the unusual quality of the stuff as well, you don't see that sort of thing in many places really, though i used to buy quite a bit from another US based LHP shop called "Maledicta" which sold stuff of the same type, but not quite so unique.

I've visited the boneroom site numerous times...they have a few human skulls I would love to purchase but they are rather pricey... :(

#8 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:18 AM

Now now...we do NOT discriminate here on this forum ladies...ALL BUNNIES are welcome (light & dark)...after all...what else would I dare to slow cook in my crock pot? LOL!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

#9 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:10 AM

Hey Queen do you know if the human bone powder contains REAL human bone powder and not chicken bones? the reason I am asking is that there was a place over in Brooklyn, N.Y. years ago that used to sell human bone powder but got busted because it was actually ground up chicken bones :( I know if I were to email and ask them they would probably swear to me its real human bone but then again one cannot be sure right??? I"m interested in it...but I think i'll stick to my ground up chicken bones (yes I grind them up myself AFTER I enjoy a good roasted chicken)

#10 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:23 AM

Ive never heard of a Dark Wiccan either .. is this another New Age Trend?
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#11 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:26 AM

As for the boneroom .. the last time I saw their skulls they are all Chinese?? WHY??? I have nothing against the Chinese at all, but this is a totally different culture and using a Chinese skull just wouldn't "do" it for me.
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#12 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:23 AM

Hey Queen do you know if the human bone powder contains REAL human bone powder and not chicken bones? the reason I am asking is that there was a place over in Brooklyn, N.Y. years ago that used to sell human bone powder but got busted because it was actually ground up chicken bones :( I know if I were to email and ask them they would probably swear to me its real human bone but then again one cannot be sure right??? I"m interested in it...but I think i'll stick to my ground up chicken bones (yes I grind them up myself AFTER I enjoy a good roasted chicken)

I have no idea how genuine it is and don't suppose you could know other than getting it tested by a lab or something (probably quite expensive!). I wonder where it comes from though, as in, what human bodies if it's the real thing? Maybe it's mainly from Chinese people as Sandy said about the skulls. That is seriously weird to think about! Maybe there's an international bone trade wherein people arrange to have their bones sold post mortem and their families benefit (I'd love to know!). Maybe they're executed criminals or something (?!) That may produce a really freaky necromantic rite! Does some of the person's energy remain in the bone i wonder after death, like an imprint? (Sorry, i've just finished a nightshift and am a bit tired and in a weird mood!) I wonder what people who've tried it in an actual ritual have found?
Now i'm really curious about the chicken bones - what can you use the powder for if u don't mind me asking, i'm intrigued! Is that a Hoodoo thing or from another tradition, or something you discovered yourself?

#13 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

I have no idea how genuine it is and don't suppose you could know other than getting it tested by a lab or something (probably quite expensive!). I wonder where it comes from though, as in, what human bodies if it's the real thing? Maybe it's mainly from Chinese people as Sandy said about the skulls. That is seriously weird to think about! Maybe there's an international bone trade wherein people arrange to have their bones sold post mortem and their families benefit (I'd love to know!). Maybe they're executed criminals or something (?!) That may produce a really freaky necromantic rite! Does some of the person's energy remain in the bone i wonder after death, like an imprint? (Sorry, i've just finished a nightshift and am a bit tired and in a weird mood!) I wonder what people who've tried it in an actual ritual have found?
Now i'm really curious about the chicken bones - what can you use the powder for if u don't mind me asking, i'm intrigued! Is that a Hoodoo thing or from another tradition, or something you discovered yourself?

Actually the chicken bone thing came straight from my mother. She would mix some ground bone with dirt and herbs...then cover a photo with it and then wrap it up and do whatever came next. What I do...is I tend to mix the bone with graveyard dirt (straight from graves where Ii live) and combine that with wax (and other items such as photo, and/or personal items) to make poppets. As my mother would reason "Ashes to ashes...dust to dust" type of thing.

Now as for Chinease skulls...yeah I kinda worried about their energy and what-not. Now here in the states I don't think you can purchase a skull...except for perhaps ones that are used for teaching in medical schools and what not. THEY are dramtically expensive. There are countries reported for one to purchase human skulls as well...Haiti is certainly one...but then again entering into the states with that has already caused one hell of a rukus several years ago....so I don't know what the solution would be here...myself I have fake skulls and use real chicken bones.

#14 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:43 AM

Actually the chicken bone thing came straight from my mother. She would mix some ground bone with dirt and herbs...then cover a photo with it and then wrap it up and do whatever came next. What I do...is I tend to mix the bone with graveyard dirt (straight from graves where Ii live) and combine that with wax (and other items such as photo, and/or personal items) to make poppets. As my mother would reason "Ashes to ashes...dust to dust" type of thing.

So u'd use these poppets for necromancy or could they be used for something else as well? Sorry to sound thick but i just wanted to clarify. This sounds like the kind of visceral, homespun witchery i like!

..myself I have fake skulls and use real chicken bones.

I think i'd tend to want to stick to those as well! Some of the fake skulls can look really effective, and if nothing else, bring a certain symbolic connection and atmosphere i imagine. I think i'd be quite happy with one of those judging by the odd example i've seen on the web - they can make them with that "just dug up" look too lol! The chicken bones i suppose still have a "death" link, even tho they're not human. Plus i think any bone likely has a very potent energy to it, being linked as i gather to a concept of "pure, solidified spirit". In the old days i suppose people robbed graves all the time and so there'd maybe be a steady supply of native/local body parts etc for use by medical types, Witches etc (Anyone know any more about that - i gather bodysnatching could be quite lucrative!)

#15 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:31 AM

So u'd use these poppets for necromancy or could they be used for something else as well? Sorry to sound thick but i just wanted to clarify. This sounds like the kind of visceral, homespun witchery i like!

I think i'd tend to want to stick to those as well! Some of the fake skulls can look really effective, and if nothing else, bring a certain symbolic connection and atmosphere i imagine. I think i'd be quite happy with one of those judging by the odd example i've seen on the web - they can make them with that "just dug up" look too lol! The chicken bones i suppose still have a "death" link, even tho they're not human. Plus i think any bone likely has a very potent energy to it, being linked as i gather to a concept of "pure, solidified spirit". In the old days i suppose people robbed graves all the time and so there'd maybe be a steady supply of native/local body parts etc for use by medical types, Witches etc (Anyone know any more about that - i gather bodysnatching could be quite lucrative!)

Actually I use the poppets for a variety of things...love...protection...curses...hexing/jinxing...healing...etc. As for my fake skulls...I have a crystal skull I meditate with alot...hhmmm I have a tribal one (fake with tribal carvings on it) that the top comes off and I can place my Deamon in...and I have this really good life-size skull that my husband got me (from all place...Disney World/Orlando, Florida! LOL) that I use when I play with my Ouija Board (also use it when I do my Ouija Board Tarot card readings).

#16 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:31 AM

There are a lot of Chinese traditions involving bones such as marrying people after they're dead to ensure a happy afterlife and with the traditions of ancestor worship I would be a bit concerned about where these bones had come from , not to mention the fact that china doesn't have the best human rights record going...
What would the effect be of using graveyard Yew which has presumably fed on the deceased?

:cloud9: floating through life on a cloud of bubbles

#17 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:38 AM

Oh and as for the body snatching , Its not that they do you for .Its criminal damage {based on the destruction of the coffin , theft for things the deceased is wearing} The main reason they were able to execute Burke and Hare was because they had taken to murdering people .
As far as I know it always was very lucrative but I don't know that I'd like to take it up....the uniform sucks for a start and the hours most be awful!

#18 Anglian Queen

Anglian Queen

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:11 AM

As far as I know it always was very lucrative but I don't know that I'd like to take it up....the uniform sucks for a start and the hours most be awful!

LOL!!!!! Plus i imagine one'd need an iron stomach! Imagine a Bodysnatching Association or Annual Convention. Hmm what would their slogan be i wonder - "Lifting Lids since the Pyramids" or something...

#19 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:29 PM

LOL!!!!! Plus i imagine one'd need an iron stomach! Imagine a Bodysnatching Association or Annual Convention. Hmm what would their slogan be i wonder - "Lifting Lids since the Pyramids" or something...

LOL I don't know which is worse right now...you ladies postin g on this or my very clear image of that Annual Convention! LOL!

#20 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

:lmao:I think I'd go for a classic slogan , something classy like 'stiffs R us ' or maybe sell it to the punters as a good way to help your relatives get out and meet people , something like 'thought death was the end of granny's social life , think again' ......and if theres going to be a convention what would the after dinner competitions be?? :shock:
I'm going to go and sit in a darkened room and wait for the men with the butterfly nets...