• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 aurora

aurora

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

Totally lost me there for a bit but i see your response was to Phoenix post. So tell me about the order of the ram and why you think it would be more serious if it were them. I get the anton la vay bit

#62 foxman

foxman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

quote: "Even though I do not consider myself a satanist, the "rules of the earth" and the "sins" very much ring a bell with me. Thank you for that article. It was quite an eye opener." Lela said.

I recently did an article in Touchwood on Lucifer and Luciferianism - which was well-received judging by the e-mails I got. When I was finding my way just after setting up my own group, I met up with a gentleman from Victoria Park, Manchester who led one of the earliest groups in Luciferianism at that time. He was quite affable and was keen to show me his research, since I was cautiously interested. I got to learn a lot of things that are 'not on the surface' for all to read - and I got to see some really hidden material - and allowed to copy it. Although I don't practice Luciferianism myself, I find some of the Books, such as those by a chap named 'F***' quite outlandish and his ideas are not my idea of what Luciferianism is about. I think what he is purporting to be so, is in actuality raw Satanism in all its glory. The Order of the Ram was a similar Luciferian group - but in a different part of the country. The deceased author D. W. who is famous for a lot of books on Satanism set as popular novels, tried to join The Order of the Ram - he was invited to put on a performance of what he might think The Black Mass was - so poor Denny did - and got laughed out of the Order and was told in no uncertain terms that he would not be allowed into the Order of The Ram. Sweet! foxman :D

Edited by foxman, 08 February 2014 - 01:39 PM.

#63 foxman

foxman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

May I change my statement above a bit and consider the material called 'Dark Matter'. It exists in the Universe. No one seems to know what it does, what its purpose is, whether it stays in one place, or moves around like a virtual underground rail-link. Well more like a virtual TARDIS or Time Machine, perhaps? Could this be what we call 'god' or 'goddess' or even 'Sammael' - the Grim Reaper? We are all thinker's of One sort or another and trying if needs be, to think out of the box. So let's start theorising and see what comes of it? foxman

#64 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

The concept of which you speak is purely theoretical.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#65 LdyShalott

LdyShalott

NecRomancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

In my opinion, Anton La Vey's Satanic Bible is about as much use as using an empty pen to write a cheque to your Utility Company! N   :biggrin: foxman

On this we completely agree! ..

As a Luciferian, not sure I can completly jive with the rest of this post and the one after.. but hey, it is what it is and the world still turns...

long live Luci"FFFF"er.... couldnt resist.. :twisted_witch:

Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.  T.P.

In order to understand the living.. you have to commune with the dead..
You are a tiny little soul carrying around a corpse.-- Epictetus
All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move.

#66 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

long live Luci"FFFF"er.... couldnt resist.. :twisted_witch:

That's FFFF-ing FFFFunny !!!!

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda