Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

You can view the page at http://www.tradition...ction-price-r27

#2 Lady Silvestris

Lady Silvestris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

I have a question. How Can I be sure to protect myself and those I am doing spells for? I have read spells for protecton in themselves, but how can I add protective elements to all other spells that I do?

#3 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

Why would the people you are doing spells for need protection from your spells? If they need general protection you can do the spells for that, to protect them from other influences.

#4 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

Do you mean protection from the spell being fulfilled in an undesired way?

#5 Scarlette

Scarlette

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

Do you mean protection from the spell being fulfilled in an undesired way?

Oh boy can I answer this one. I used to date a guy that had some very unfavorable friends. I told him over and over that a few of them were drug addicts and theives and he wasn't hearing it. They were stealing and lying to him and he just refused to see it. So I took matter into my own hands, and I worked up an eye opener. My intent was simply to open his eyes and let him see what was going on. However, that intention is rather vague. What ended up happening is that several of them got arrested, one of them was in possession of a gun belonging to my ex boyfriend and he was not aware that it was missing. So he ended up in trouble too. Then two of my own employees got arrested on drug charges (guess I needed my eyes opened as well). When it all ended, so did our relationship.....BUT....his eyes were opened which is what I sought to begin with. LoL

Scarlette

Do what I want, that is the whole of my law!

#6 foxman

foxman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

Lady Silvestris, you do not need to do protection spells to overt disaster. Go to your Goddess if you believe in one and ask her to protect you. Failing that - just believe in yourself and trust your judgement - and you will be fine! foxman

#7 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

The person in question is no longer posting, actively, on the Forum; however, the entire line of questioning is confusing.  What kind of protection would be necessary.  Maybe, this is a reference to the inclusion of caveats in spells . . . like harm none or some other such "please don't let me fuck this up" comment. 

I am one of those, who has learned to accept the consequences of my actions, as my ancestors (who are far from godly) are not generally interested in intervening in my affairs.  If I cannot handle whatever comes my way, as a result of a working, the consensus among mine is that I shouldn't be casting in the first place.

#8 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

...I am one of those, who has learned to accept the consequences of my actions, as my ancestors (who are far from godly) are not generally interested in intervening in my affairs.  If I cannot handle whatever comes my way, as a result of a working, the consensus among mine is that I shouldn't be casting in the first place.

Oh yes....

M

#9 SerpentWitch

SerpentWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Oh boy can I answer this one. I used to date a guy that had some very unfavorable friends. I told him over and over that a few of them were drug addicts and theives and he wasn't hearing it. They were stealing and lying to him and he just refused to see it. So I took matter into my own hands, and I worked up an eye opener. My intent was simply to open his eyes and let him see what was going on. However, that intention is rather vague. What ended up happening is that several of them got arrested, one of them was in possession of a gun belonging to my ex boyfriend and he was not aware that it was missing. So he ended up in trouble too. Then two of my own employees got arrested on drug charges (guess I needed my eyes opened as well). When it all ended, so did our relationship.....BUT....his eyes were opened which is what I sought to begin with. LoL

Scarlette

That's one of the things you should never forget when you're casting a spell. They could not work out the way you expected. I happen to be one hell of a lucky witch when it comes to unforseen side-effects.

I liked the story about the protection price. I see it as a warning. You could have to pay a high price, but then again it might all get better if you're not afraid to accept consequences.

Edited by NiamhBrennaDarcy, 04 February 2014 - 10:07 AM.

Posted ImageWalking in Darkness

#10 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:05 AM

Bump

RSKHFMY