• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:58 PM

Can a few people who would like to revive the set chat times, post a few suggestions for times? Then we can see when it would suit the majority. Remember to put your time zone as well.

Remember you can go to chat anytime. This is a way of ensuring a larger number drop in for a scheduled chat.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#2 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

YAY!!! :) Well, I'm in the UK, and online anytime after work which ends between 6pm and 9pm over Christmas. I'll chat till I drop!!! night owls welcome :) Ooops, nearly forgot, not on Sundays (visit the parents, set in stone) or one day (usually)through the week, but that changes by the week.

Just had a good chat with bewilderbest too xx

"Bart, the ability to add two-digit numbers does not make you a witch" ~ Lisa Simpson

Always up to witchery ~ Marion

#3 bewilderbeast

bewilderbeast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:50 PM

I'm always up as well.... I'm 8 hrs behind most of you in the Uk(weird time continuum/worm hole) but I get up early most days due to the animals (kids included)...I usually got to bed pretty late too, so, I'm pretty open!

Thanks Marion, it was fun!

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." Johan Wolfgang von Goethe

"If you have a garden and a library, you have all you need." Cicero

Visit my blog!
http://InspiredByFoodie.blogspot.com

#4 Crimson Witch

Crimson Witch

Mistress of havok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

I'm open for anytime anyday. I'm eastern time USA.
Age does not bring with it wisdom. Wisdom comes with experience.

#5 LDG

LDG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Im eastern time usa as well, i think its 6 hours behind UK time. I have a friend in new zealand so chatting with them gets interesting as well, they are usually already in the next day afternoon at about 12pm my time when we talk :P

#6 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:36 PM

LDG, we're *5* hours behind London, 6 behind most of the rest of Europe. I can do an evening during the week - 9pm EST works well for me. That said, I have to limit my computer use 'til my new glasses arrive - hopefully next week and I'm at a computer all day during the week making money (which, unfortunately is more important).

So maybe the week between Xmas & New Year's?

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#7 WaterWolf83

WaterWolf83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

I am 6 hours behind London time.. and anytime is good for me.. :)

#8 WaterWolf83

WaterWolf83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:22 AM

(sorry my internet timed out and it posted twice)

Edited by WaterWolf83, 17 December 2009 - 02:23 AM.
re-posted due to internet