- - - - -

When admin has registration disabled...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Unregistered_*

Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Ok, I get it...you wait until it is enabled, but when is that likely to be? Is there a schedule?

I see that October memberships have been passed, so it'll be next month (?) before registration is enabled again? Am I right?

[Totally cool with that, I'll just read until then....there's plenty to keep me occupied :)]

Cheers,

Marion

#2 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

Generally what happens with the site is that initial applications for membership are checked and approved on a regular basis. Currently admin has temporarily disabled registration, for our own reasons. I have no time schedule for the re-abling of membership application at the moment. I suggest you check back regularly, it probably won't be that long.

The October memberships you refer to are upgrades from Seeker to Full Member, a process that happens to new members once we get to know them. We usually do this once a month.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#3 Guest_Unregistered_*

Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the explanation, Tana :)

I'll get back to my reading....

Marion

#4 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:34 AM

Hi Marion,

Tana's information is correct.

Additionally we disabled registrations for a couple of weeks around Halloween .. registrations are opened again now and the process Tana outlined is back in force.

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#5 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

Yeah!!! My name's up in red...kewl!!!:bunny:

I know, I need to get out more.

Marion

#6 Guest_hobgoblin_*

Guest_hobgoblin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

im not sure if this applies to me here im hoping someone can help i registerd last week & recieved an e-mail asking me to verify but whenever ive tried & press proceed it just takes me back to the same page again...i did send an e-mail to admin but im still waiting on a reply im not sure what else to do?

#7 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Your name is not on our list of current members, or members awaiting validation. This means either there has been a fault or your membership application was rejected. If you got an email from admin instructing you to verify your account then there may be a fault. I would wait for a bit as we have disabled membership applications for the time being. When they are active again we will put a little note in this area and then you can re-apply.
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#8 Guest_Tristan_*

Guest_Tristan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

I hope these are opening soon I am dieing to post in the Cultus Sabbati Section