Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone else still use this?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 Brambles

Brambles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

I really want to get into reading tea leaves, my only problem is I hate tea. I guess herbal tea might do the same job, so I could try that instead. :)

“Pay heed to the tales of old wives.
It may well be that they alone keep in memory
what it was once needful for the wise to know.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien.

#62 Blacksmith

Blacksmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

I still use tea leafs as a means of divination, not that many people drink loose leaf tea nowadays with the advent of teabags, and i was wondering how many of you still use them.

I usually read the leafs first thing in the morning so as to have an idea of the type of day i'm going to have and it has the added effect of waking me up.

Now obviously some of you may disagree but i personally tend to find that the leafs are quite accurate and a lot more acceptable when out in public especially if one of your friends asks for an impromptue reading

I have recently started to teach my younger daughter how to read them and hopefully she will eventually teach her children.

I do sometimes drink tea, however I do not practice the art of tea leaf reading. Thought you may find it of interest though that there are a few shops here in New Orleans, Louisiana, that offer tea leaf readings.