Photo
- - - - -

Articles in the Forum?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:33 PM

What do you think about having the articles that we write also in the forum for everyone to air their views and comment on it and discuss it? It might be interesting and constructive or it will create world war III. :eek:

Each article could be as a link which opens in a new window to read or literally copied and pasted into a new thread??

Thoughts if you please :)

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 Guest_wortmistress_*

Guest_wortmistress_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:37 PM

I think that having a link would be an excellent idea so as not to detract from the feel of the article. I feel sometimes that I would like to write something longer but don't feel "knowledgable" enough to do so. Poetry and music is my forte, I live by my heart!

#3 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:46 PM

All Done :). Hope it will generate a bit more action.
Posted Image
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image

#4 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

Actually I feel that creating this will be a great assest for al of us. Though we walk the same path...we each bring our own expereince and thoughts so in itself...it gives us a chance to share with one another.

Blessings...

AnjelWolf

#5 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:11 PM

I think so too. I LOVE to write about my experiences but I don't get a chance to share them very much as there are not many people like me about where I live.

It is nice to see another witches perspective on what I did and how I did it,, for example, and if they would have done similar or something entirely different.

Just really interesting, and as we are all on the same path, still learning, we are all gaining knowledge from each other, which makes us even more wiser :)

Just remember that everyone can write articles - if you don't see the submit Article on the front page after your log-in information we can set that you can write too.

Just a word of caution, write it in Notepad on your PC first - sometimes if you do it on site and it takes a little while, the site will log you out and when you go to save your work, you will lose it. Always do a draft on your PC first, save it then copy and paste it in the article area from the main front page :)

Posted Image

#6 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:16 PM

Good point Sandy, I never would have thought about writing it in notepad first.

#7 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:35 PM

It's a good tip, I learnt the hard way (as usual)
Posted Image