Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawn

09/09/09

I know you all might think im mad and i cannot explain this one.

For years ive had this thing about the number 9. How it always multiplys by itself to equal a number that once added together would equal 9. Most ways I looked at it i would always arrive back at the number 9.

i.e 9x9 = 81 8 + 1 = 9

Anyway as some of you well i have had the crappiest 3 wekks with tooth problems suspected swine flu and now ive caught a nasty virus that my son bught back with him from the Reading rock festival.

AND tomorrow is 09/09/09 9+9+9 = 27 2+7 = 9

Its the 252 day of the year 2+5+2 = 9

I could go on and on and on.

Dont know wether i have good vibes about this or bad ones but it feels like somethings different.

After saying all of that I could just be fucking bonkers and just have a thing about sexy lil' ol' 9 :)

Anyway have to go get richy but will be back later to see what the verdict is on my sanity :eek:

Mwah!!!! x

erms put this in the wrong place cause im fick ;)

Can someone move it to the main discussion forum for me. Cheers x

Guest Salem

Yup, ur crazy huni!! lol!!

Nah not really, I have the same thing going on with the number 7, altho it seems to bring me luck, well most of the time, I believe we all have our own number that is special to each of us for various reasons.

:buddies:

I hope I have moved it to the right place Dawn. Let me know if not and will change it.

My son came back from Reading festival and gave me a nasty virus too! I wonder if they were in the mosh pit together!

As to the number 9, I do think there is something in numerology. I would be careful tomorrow. On a more positive note though it might be the number is significant in a good way and you have a fantastic day. Either way let us know!

This is an interesting subject Dawn. I've actually got a weird feeling about tomorrow! I'm guessing tomorrow will be an interesting or a dangerous day. I think we should all write back tomorrow and see if anything different has happened to our day?

Guest Rebie

Interesting. I will definatly check back tomorrow. I do not think you are crazy Dawn.

Rebie

My son was born 9.9.90, so today is his 19th birthday. 9/9th every year is a long day!

Fearn

Ok and so the day starts for me. Nothing has happened much yet apart from buying myself a new jumper (good start!). So now its 10.17am in england and ill keep you all posted is and freaky stuff happens. Let me know also if anything happens for you all.

Cheers Tana xxxx

My son was born 9.9.90, so today is his 19th birthday. 9/9th every year is a long day!

Fearn

Happy birthday Fernes baby !!!!:birthday1: Hope you have a lovely day x

Another interesting fact about the number 9.....

A trick I learned while working as a bookkeeper, if you do not balance you can check for transposed numbers by dividing the amount your off by 9. If it divides in equally you have transposed a number somewhere.

Wow, doesn't that show what an interesting life I lead.

Ok just gonna post in about my day. Its been a weird one to be honest I feel really pissed off and happy lol. Some lad seriously pissed me off today and has been for a while, I think it's time for a good ol' hex to go his way :)

Another interesting fact about the number 9.....

A trick I learned while working as a bookkeeper, if you do not balance you can check for transposed numbers by dividing the amount your off by 9. If it divides in equally you have transposed a number somewhere.

Wow, doesn't that show what an interesting life I lead.

See see !!!! 9 is a kick arse number ;)

Well so far its 15.44 and all is well ;)

Came home a little early from work as was having a coughing fit (its ok folks not of the choking kind but the tail end of a cold)

Took Alf out for a walk, nothing happened, but i was eyeing eveyone with a knowing suspicion ....Im ready for the fuckers:soapbox:

More exciting updates later;)

Guest Salem

Ive had a bit of an up & down day 2day, not sure if its just physiological or not, was feeling quite positive about finding a job soon then all of a sudden started feeling really down & menatally exhausted for no apparent reason, kinda weird.

Weellll.... I don't exactly buy into all the 9/9/09 stuff because it's 9/9/2009. 8/8/2008 was no big deal ('cept it was my daughter's birthday), 7/7/2007 wasn't, etc.

At 13.18 some good points, some bad. Normal day for me.

Guest Rebie

It was a good day for me. actually, almost too good. My girls got into an argument upstairs and none of us knew it. They were actually quiet about it. YAY!!! that was a first.

Rebie

I don't know whether to blame the date or the mercury retrograde but today turned into a sucky day for me. My car died on the highway about 40 miles from home. I had to have it towed all that way and hopefully tomorrow my mechanic brother-in-law will get a chance to look at it and fix it without huge expense and trouble.

Yesterday sucked.

Plans for some fun fell apart. Had to deal with a passive/aggressive manipulative woman on the phone and then I was on the phone the rest of the day with tech support that was in some foreign country. This guy spoke pretty good english, but I don't think he knows computers. I kept getting long ass silences where I was wondering if he was still there, "Hello? Hello? What am I supposed to do now? Hello? Are you there?" Then shipping the defective printer back to them was a hassle, like why didn't they say in the instructions to get the serial number off my printer before they had me put it in the bag, and then in the box with that styrofoam that has to go in there just right or it doesn't fit back in the box???? I had to take that heavy thing out and put it back in 3 times! Finally got my new printer working and the defective one shipped off, but I did alot of swearing getting there.

So good day all round then????? ;)

Mine was pretty dull to be honest, apart from i managed to bump into an old friend from 5 years ago which was really cool.

So I didnt ascend to a higher ground, didnt come apart at the seams (my carbon form ;)) didnt win the friggin lottery, didnt bump into Johnny Depp and I live to fight another day :witchnana:

I didn't notice 9/9/09 approaching until my math professor mentioned it in class the day before. Everyone started "ooh"ing as when they realized it, but I started laughing, mostly because of exactly what the professor said: "Tomorrow is 9/9/09. It's the ONLY time in our lifetime that will EVER happen!" and all I was thinking was, "Dude, EVERY date is the ONLY time in our lifetime it will happen. Today's date, tomorrow's date, the next one, the one you were born on, etc." I just thought his fascination with the fact that it was the only time that date would happen was hilarious.

But anyway, as far as the energies created by the date, I didn't notice a difference in my day. I agree with what was pointed out about the fact that it is 9/9/2009, and the two makes the date actually add up to 29 and then 11. So it sorta takes away the fun of the idea of 9+9+9=27=9, ya know? It was a fine day all around, just like any other day. But it was interesting to see the fact that the number of the day of the year adds up to nine too. Interesting indeed!

I guess I don't have much input on the discussion, I just felt like sharing my moment of laughter with everyone...

I didn't notice 9/9/09 approaching until my math professor mentioned it in class the day before. Everyone started "ooh"ing as when they realized it, but I started laughing, mostly because of exactly what the professor said: "Tomorrow is 9/9/09. It's the ONLY time in our lifetime that will EVER happen!" and all I was thinking was, "Dude, EVERY date is the ONLY time in our lifetime it will happen. Today's date, tomorrow's date, the next one, the one you were born on, etc." I just thought his fascination with the fact that it was the only time that date would happen was hilarious.

But anyway, as far as the energies created by the date, I didn't notice a difference in my day. I agree with what was pointed out about the fact that it is 9/9/2009, and the two makes the date actually add up to 29 and then 11. So it sorta takes away the fun of the idea of 9+9+9=27=9, ya know? It was a fine day all around, just like any other day. But it was interesting to see the fact that the number of the day of the year adds up to nine too. Interesting indeed!

I guess I don't have much input on the discussion, I just felt like sharing my moment of laughter with everyone...

Spoilsport ;)

I wanted to get married on 8/5/85, but it fell on a Monday so went with 8/3/85. Oh well!!!

Nothing happened in my neck of the woods. Kid was in school then went to a buddies till 9pm. Hubby was at work and then had a Mason thingy and got home around 11pm. So, yes, quiet day except when the pup decided to go crazy running around the house chasing her tail....:party0016:

I just wanted to share a bit as this thread reminded me of of a "date scare" as I think of it.

Around the time the date 6/6/2006 was coming up. I had a bunch of Christian relatives and friends call and email me to ask if they should be concerned....man was I irritated after the 15th contact or so even though I personally had already talk to some of them I send letters to arrive a few days before the date to those that did not have email and emails to those that did...That as it was the year 2006 they had nothing to worry about. Their "Devil" would not be visiting in person till 6/6/6006, 6/6/6066, 6/6/6606 or 6/6/6666, so as they would be all dead by that time. They should just enjoy them selves or go to work as there would be no up rising of any kind....oh and that I loved them & would check on them later to see if they had a nice day.

I mean what was I supposed to say...in numerology 6 was a number of a nurturer or caretaker type of person. well maybe I could have...but I was not very understanding by that point. :mad_witch:

oh! and you all have a nice day. really LOL:laugh1: