Photo
- - - - -

Arthritis & Gout treatment......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

My family and I have been using Cherries to relieve pain with great success!

Cherries have proven to be the most powerful medicine in the world for eliminating gout and reducing the pain and inflammation of arthritis. Cherries are such powerful medicine for gout and arthritis, in fact, the FDA went out of its way to try to muzzle cherry growers, preventing them from linking to scientific studies on cherries as a way to censor the information you're about to read.

Cherries are extremely safe, effective and fast-acting for eliminating swelling and pain. Eating just a few cherries a day keeps uric acid levels in check, preventing any recurrence of gout.

What's a good source for cherries? In addition to buying local organic cherries at natural grocers near you, you can also get cherry concentrates and cherry extracts from a variety of companies. As it turns out, even cooked cherry juice does the trick just as well as raw cherries!

If you suffer from gout or arthritis, you owe it to yourself to try the therapeutic use of cherries.

The FDA, of course, says cherries aren't medicine. The FDA is lying to you! (And they know it.) Cherries ARE medicine, and it's medicine that's safer, more effective and far more affordable than Big Pharma's toxic patented chemicals. Cherries are medicine that grows on trees.

Try cherries (or cherry concentrate products) first, for at least 30 days. And when your pain vanishes, you can send a thank-you email to Mother Nature for providing this natural medicine to the world.

Wyrd
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when It's open

#2 Patrima

Patrima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

Hey, cool. Thanks for this- I am going to talk to my Mom about it- she has arthritis. Cheers!

#3 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

Your welcome Patrima, it is surprisingly effective for Arthritis, a friend told us about it some time ago, and we've never looked back. I did some research recently and found that it's all over the net, yet I'd never heard of it before. It does have an accumulative effect, and the pain will return if you stop taking the them. We use the black cherry concentrate for convenience.
Wyrd

#4 Luna

Luna

LunaTechChick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thanks Russell! I have a friend who's husband sufferes from occaisional gout flair ups. I'll for sure make sure she knows to have him try cherries! :)
"I'm not saying, I'm just saying..."

#5 StarChilde

StarChilde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

I too have been using cherries (when I can afford to buy them), and have had a lot of success. The certainly help with my arthritis, but I have also had some relief from my fibromyalgia as well.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

#6 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

Thanks Russell! I have a friend who's husband sufferes from occaisional gout flair ups. I'll for sure make sure she knows to have him try cherries! :)

Your welcome Luna :)

Wyrd

#7 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

I too have been using cherries (when I can afford to buy them), and have had a lot of success. The certainly help with my arthritis, but I have also had some relief from my fibromyalgia as well.

Thanks StarChilde, everyone that tries cherries say the same thing, it seems to work for everyone! I,m glad that it helped with fibromyalgia too :)

Wyrd

#8 harmony

harmony

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:15 PM

I just went out and bought some in hope to help my brother who has gout on and off. I hope he likes cherries.....

thanks for the info!!!!!

#9 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

I have arthritus and it is very painful sometimes. I refuse to go to the doctor anymore and get those meds they always give me. The meds bother my liver. I just can't do it. I feel like I am being poisened when I am on the meds and they don't even feel as if they are helping the pain anyway. So I have been dealing with the pain on my own. This is a great suggestion. Thank you for posting it. I will give it a try.
Rebie

#10 sophiadawn

sophiadawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

I have had one bout of gout....wow, did that hurt! I bought a bottle of the black cherry juice and drank just a couple ounces a day. It was an expensive juice. But, in just 3 days there was no trace of pain in my foot at all. Ended up being well worth the extra few dollars.

#11 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

I have arthritus and it is very painful sometimes. I refuse to go to the doctor anymore and get those meds they always give me. The meds bother my liver. I just can't do it. I feel like I am being poisened when I am on the meds and they don't even feel as if they are helping the pain anyway. So I have been dealing with the pain on my own. This is a great suggestion. Thank you for posting it. I will give it a try.
Rebie

My wife feels the same way, she had put up with a arthritic hip for many years since the doctors told her she was too young for a hip replacement and she refused to take those nasty dangerous meds. She's completely pain free now and able to climb stairs and lay on her side, it really does work.

Wyrd

#12 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

I have had one bout of gout....wow, did that hurt! I bought a bottle of the black cherry juice and drank just a couple ounces a day. It was an expensive juice. But, in just 3 days there was no trace of pain in my foot at all. Ended up being well worth the extra few dollars.

It's definitely worth it, but you probably don't need to take that much! my wife uses one and a half teaspoons of cherry juice concentrate in 8 oz of spring water; just once a day, so a 16 oz bottle (64 doses) at $10.83 (in store price NY) lasts more than two months. We use Black Cherry Concentrate

Wyrd

#13 sophiadawn

sophiadawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

It's definitely worth it, but you probably don't need to take that much! my wife uses one and a half teaspoons of cherry juice concentrate in 8 oz of spring water; just once a day, so a 16 oz bottle (64 doses) at $10.83 (in store price NY) lasts more than two months. We use Black Cherry Concentrate

What I had bought was juice, not concentrate. I think it was about $6 for the quart bottle. But, yup, definitely worth it.

#14 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

What I had bought was juice, not concentrate. I think it was about $6 for the quart bottle. But, yup, definitely worth it.

ouch, that is expensive.

The daily dose is about six medium sized cherries, I've never squeezed six cherries, but I'm guessing it would be no more than a couple of teaspoons though.

Wyrd

#15 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for posting this info, I will definitely give it a try for my arthritis. :)

#16 SweetDreams

SweetDreams

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

I so much enjoy the idea of natural remedies. Cherries for pain, I love it. The FDA enjoys keeping people on medications so they can pay for them and then eventually need new medication to help the damage caused by the last one they RX'ed them. They will never approve anything that is naturally based for they cannot sell it and not make any green for themselves. My sister talks of this alot, she refuses any medication unless her doctor tells her it is a must, he knows her dislike of man made medicine. Thank you so much for the idea, I will add it to my collection of home remedies.

Gaharta

#17 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

I so much enjoy the idea of natural remedies. Cherries for pain, I love it. The FDA enjoys keeping people on medications so they can pay for them and then eventually need new medication to help the damage caused by the last one they RX'ed them. They will never approve anything that is naturally based for they cannot sell it and not make any green for themselves. My sister talks of this alot, she refuses any medication unless her doctor tells her it is a must, he knows her dislike of man made medicine. Thank you so much for the idea, I will add it to my collection of home remedies.

Gaharta

Your welcome Gaharta :)

Wyrd

#18 Magnificent_Discipline

Magnificent_Discipline

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

thank you very much, my brother suffers from gout and I will be sure to tell him about this natural remedy. I also would like to share the knowledge I gained about natural cure for arthritis: apparently (I don't have arthritis so don't know from personal experience) if you eat a combination of romaine lettuce, and pineapple it combats the affects of arthritis very well. from what I understand they need to be eaten at least sub-daily (daily or every two days) and they must be eaten together. but it is cheap affective and tasty to say the least!

#19 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Your welcome Magnificent_Discipline :)
Wyrd

#20 Sabatha Wolf

Sabatha Wolf

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:19 AM

thank you !!! I love cherries.I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and gout and find it very hard to get compfortable especially at night.I am going to give it a try.
Thank you!!

*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]* The Wind Blows Hard Through Falling Leaves:ghost:
I'll Be With You In Winter Dreams**
From My Song**Winter Dreams**