charging a talisman

Guest Ishtor

Guest Ishtor

Can I recharge a talisman with new energies even if it has old energies set for a purpose, and reprogram them for the same purpose it was charged the last time?:confused:

Now I will say before I start this is my opinion! Fisrst of all you will need to cleanse it from residual energies, which maybe as simple as leaving it outdoors in moonlight ( but there are many ways, I am sure you will be told of others), once you have cleansed it to your satisfaction you should be able to dedicate it to purpose and imbue it withyour personal energies. However and this is where my personal opinion comes into it, if the object is given to you by someone special to you, I would probably want to keep the energies already contained and add my own.:)

Can I recharge a talisman with new energies even if it has old energies set for a purpose, and reprogram them for the same purpose it was charged the last time?:confused:

Hi...the answer is absolutely yes (and please do so with anything you get). I do mine a variety of different ways as well...mostly I place my crystals and gemstones in a freezer overnight to "clear the slate" so I am then able to reprogram. Talismans are handled pretty much in the same manner as well. I also sage the heck out of my items once I obtain them for personal use :). But as Marshy stated earlier...there are so many different ways to charge an item. certainly the moonlight is one of the best & strongest as well. :)

Agreed Anjel, really it is personal preference and to be quite honest not something I would go into in great detail in the public forum!;)

My feeling is that whatever YOU feel works IS what works.

I personally prefer moonlight, crystals, or salt, depending on what I'm doing.

Archived