Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Two Herbal Sites I Found

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

I found these 2 sites awhile ago and so far I'm thrilled with them.

www.Learningherbs.com This is a small site that you can sign up for thier newsletter and get some pretty decent info if your a newbie to herb healing or you already work with herbs. I've posted a couple of thier monthly herbs here.

The second one I've been scoping out and finally signed up as a member, www.HerbMentor.com This one requires a monthly membership fee ($9.99 a month, but offer right now is $1 for the first month). They offer a Herbalpedia, which I have found is excellent and have slowly been printing out herbs. There are ebooks (free to members) to download, and what I thought was great, Herbal courses that you can do online (free for members). They have training videos, podcasts, an online community and a lot more. What I like about this site is that when I get my fill, I can cancel at anytime.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the membership right now gives you a wall chart of herbs along with the ebook companion. Ok I admit, I actually signed up for the wall chart and ebook. But once I was a member, I found so much that its taken me a week to finally go thru everything and now I'm printing PDF files for my binders!!!

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#2 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

I stumbled on these through the Mountain Rose Herbs website. So far I found some great gems on both of these sites and my hands hurt from notetaking all morning lol. The Herb Mentor "herbalpedia" covers medicinial, scientific, lore, recipies and herbal preparations for different herbs. I also love the videos they have as I am a multimodal learner and learn faster if I can see, hear and experience it besides just reading. I am going to sign up today. It is worth the $10 a month. Awesome sites!

#3 SeaWitch

SeaWitch

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

I found these 2 sites awhile ago and so far I'm thrilled with them.

www.Learningherbs.com This is a small site that you can sign up for thier newsletter and get some pretty decent info if your a newbie to herb healing or you already work with herbs. I've posted a couple of thier monthly herbs here.

The second one I've been scoping out and finally signed up as a member, www.HerbMentor.com This one requires a monthly membership fee ($9.99 a month, but offer right now is $1 for the first month). They offer a Herbalpedia, which I have found is excellent and have slowly been printing out herbs. There are ebooks (free to members) to download, and what I thought was great, Herbal courses that you can do online (free for members). They have training videos, podcasts, an online community and a lot more. What I like about this site is that when I get my fill, I can cancel at anytime.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the membership right now gives you a wall chart of herbs along with the ebook companion. Ok I admit, I actually signed up for the wall chart and ebook. But once I was a member, I found so much that its taken me a week to finally go thru everything and now I'm printing PDF files for my binders!!!

Yes, these are great sites! I registered with them some time ago and have gotten some really good information from them!

~ Sea Witch ~

"The knowledge of all things is possible."    ~ Leonardo da Vinci

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"