Photo
- - - - -

Oh, boy.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Well...If anyone remembers where I told of having had an "Entity" visit me this past February....
I said that I was told elsewhere that I may have been doing something to get her attention (Yes, she is female). In the past few days, I have been getting hints where she was trying to tell me who she was, and she finally did. There were two other female Entities that I THOUGHT were her, but she told me in so many swings of the pendulum that no, SHE was the "Real Deal". I had drawn up two different sigils, and used my pendulum to see if she liked either one, and she did not.

She basically said that I was going to meet someone who "had her" within her; a "chalice", so to speak.

The Universe knows that I am not frightened of ANY Being at this point of my life. As Spock would say from an episode of "Star Trek"...."Fascinating".

My pendulum is VERY reactive when I ask her questions through it.
I just wanted to let you know that my life has been getting REALLY interesting in the past few weeks, and I will keep you updated.
If it's alright and not violating any Witch or Universe rules or anything, I would be able to post her name, if that is appropriate.
Thank you for reading my post!
Greg.

The "Gomez Addams" of the Internet...

#2 Mariposa

Mariposa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:18 PM

:spook: Interesting indeed...

#3 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:11 AM

I can't hold it in.
She made herself known to me today, Beltaine.
I should have known, timing is EVERYTHING.
Nothing happens by coincidence.

Her name is Kali-Ma.

#4 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:34 AM

Out of curiosity.

1 I thought pendulms could only be used for like yes/no questions. (Didn't get on quite well when I tried my hand, I could do the yes/no just not my cuppa tea)

2 isn't Kali-Ma a form of Goddess Kali? Might be mistaken but I think so. (Didn't dig to deep into the Goddesses & Gods, again not my cuppa tea, just remember reading vaguely something)

Could you explain how you get indepth answer with the pendulm?

& maybe someone could clarify if I remember right? Not meaning to highjack your thread here. Just curious if I'm right in my memory.

Sapphire

There might be alittle "dust" on the bottle but it gets sweeter w/ time.

#5 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:42 AM

Hi!
I've been using questions phrased for "Yes" or "No" answers. Like if you're looking for your missing car keys, you just start with, say, "Are my keys in the house or outside?" If it says outside, go check outside. If inside, just start asking if they are in the kitchen, the bath, etc, until it gets narrowed down. You start with general questions and gradually get more specific.

As far as Kali, yes, she's from the Hindu pantheon. Having been raised Catholic, I was thinking something like Lillith or Ashtaroth....Something out of the Bible. I guess that showed me!

She reacted very negatively to the names, and after some amount of searching/being led I started asking the right questions, and the pendulum began to spin faster than it normaly would, and the answers were EMPHATIC swings of the pendulum (By the way, I use a clear quartz one).

I'm going to see where this takes me.......

#6 sophiadawn

sophiadawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

here is what I have on Kali: she is a very strong force in the Hindu pantheon. She is the goddess of death & destruction and is often pictured holding severed heads in her hands.

From the book: "The Goddess: Power, Sexuality and the Feminine Divine" by Shahrukh Husain:

"Other titles for her are "the Black One", "the Fierce One", "the Terrible One". She is offered sacrifices of male animals. Human sacrifices were made illegal in 1835 but are still occasionally reported. Kali's most common depiction is a towering black goddess whose tongue lolls from her mouth, dripping blood. She is heavily garlanded with snakes and skulls. Her skirt is mad of the hands of evil-doers and the corpse of an infant dangles from each ear. She brandishes a sword in one hand with the other holds up a skull. She uses her third and fourth arms to bless and acknowledge worshippers."

Certainly a force to be carefully reckoned with!!

#7 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Thats cool......kinda like the dream I had where I officially met Isis. Its always a good thing to have "friends in high places".......sorry coudn't help that one!!LOL

Keep up the good work with the pendulum, I love mine!!!!

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#8 Guest_Oakbuchanan_*

Guest_Oakbuchanan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

Out of curiosity.

1 I thought pendulms could only be used for like yes/no questions. (Didn't get on quite well when I tried my hand, I could do the yes/no just not my cuppa tea)

Could you explain how you get indepth answer with the pendulm?

Remember You can use pendulums for finding things over maps positive/negative rather than yes or no.. or can write down a series of relevant words and or just the alphabet, then ask a question that the pendulum answer sequentially..but you knew that.. in the back of your mind...

#9 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

An update.....
After using the pendulum long and hard, and meditating a great deal, I have found that this particular entity (She also refers to herself as many different names, "Light" and "Dark" without regard for either meaning,
a "Demoness" without any of the "Xtian Guilt" one would suppose or imagine) has been interested in me for quite a while.

I am in communication with Lilith.

To say that this is fascinating is an extreme understatement.

There are many other things that I have learned of regarding this, and unless She says I can say, I swore to be silent of the details.
I will say that she has been watching me and "fashioning" me and things that would influence me for many decades.
More I would like to add, but I am honor-bound to Lilith, unless She says otherwise, not to divuldge the details.

Personally, I would have prefered to keep this to myself. However, being among like-spirited folk here, I am obliged to share what has been shown to me.
It would appear that Lilith is also very much "in tune" with other members here, albeit under different names.
I would be more than happy to PM with further details.
Your servant, Greg (Musca).

#10 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

That is fantastic for you. Keep up the good work!!! I have 3 pendulems that I work with but my favorite currently is my bloodstone! Works nice lately. Keep us updated!!
Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#11 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

That is fantastic for you. Keep up the good work!!! I have 3 pendulems that I work with but my favorite currently is my bloodstone! Works nice lately. Keep us updated!!

Thank you!
It has been interesting, to say the LEAST. My pendy is a clear quartz.
I'm wondering if the good ol' Ouija Bord would come in handy now. I do alright with the pendulum, would the Board be as responsive, do you think
?
I don't know if one would be as quick, but the answers would be more than just yes/no and more specific.

#12 owlblink

owlblink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

Lilith is fab ... 'screech owl'.. (hehe, points to my screen name). Be careful though, (as with Kali). I know of people who have been psychologically effected to the point of needing medication by working with Lilith energy, so, just keep yourself with two feet firmly on the floor. Search for the thread on serpents from a few months ago, might be interesting if you are starting to get to know Lilith.

Attached Files

Edited by owlblink, 09 May 2009 - 10:53 PM.

Do not do what you desire - do what is necessary

#13 Guest_Oakbuchanan_*

Guest_Oakbuchanan_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

An update.....
After using the pendulum long and hard, and meditating a great deal, I have found that this particular entity (She also refers to herself as many different names, "Light" and "Dark" without regard for either meaning,
a "Demoness" without any of the "Xtian Guilt" one would suppose or imagine) has been interested in me for quite a while.

There are many other things that I have learned of regarding this, and unless She says I can say, I swore to be silent of the details.
I will say that she has been watching me and "fashioning" me and things that would influence me for many decades.
More I would like to add, but I am honor-bound to Lilith, unless She says otherwise, not to divuldge the details.

Personally, I would have prefered to keep this to myself. However, being among like-spirited folk here, I am obliged to share what has been shown to me.
It would appear that Lilith is also very much "in tune" with other members here, albeit under different names.

Hi Musca....as mysterious as this all sounds are you sayin this mighty Lilith has a word for us?...Ok I realise this is your experience and Im not undermining that, Im glad for you, but Just a reminder but, unlike the whole Wiccan camp.. many here dont go with the whole deity thing, so it would be appreciated if you dont persume some deities interaction with you, means shit to anyone here, (in the sense that we should be reverential) it may to some, but please dont persume... sharing your experience is one thing, but this all sounds a bit prophetic like.... and by the way, whats all this servant business?...you are amongst equals here, so get off your knees for pities sake....:)

#14 musca

musca

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:57 PM

Sorry about the "servant" thing...Long week at work playing the "Waiter".
Normally I would'nt be so into the "diety" thing either; not my bag, really. It's just that it's been getting more intense with me. I'm glad this sort of thing never happened in church! I'd probably be Pope by now....
Just a quick edit-I have only been finding these things out since I started to use the pendulum. Before that, I was only doing spellwork and working on clairvoyance.

Edited by musca, 10 May 2009 - 12:00 AM.

#15 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

An update.....

You are not "obliged" to share what has been shown to you here. I don't work with deities, but I am sure that if one wanted to share something with me, the information would come to me, not through another person. And honestly, I don't care if you are in communication with jc himself.

Please stop posting that you have information that you can not divulge to the other members here, like you have some upper hand knowledge that concerns us.

....keep it real here.

#16 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:49 AM

You are not "obliged" to share what has been shown to you here. I don't work with deities, but I am sure that if one wanted to share something with me, the information would come to me, not through another person. And honestly, I don't care if you are in communication with jc himself.

Please stop posting that you have information that you can not divulge to the other members here, like you have some upper hand knowledge that concerns us.

....keep it real here.

Sounds like thoughtful advice here :)

#17 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:06 AM

Sounds like thoughtful advice here :)

How so? I don't see anything thoughtful about it.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#18 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:15 AM

Backing slowly out of this thread with bitten tongue - but wow am I disappointed.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#19 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:48 AM

Ok. Got my suspions where this is heading but I'll bite anyway.

Had to reread the thread to find out how your "entity" jumped from being kali-ma to lillith.

In your first post you say using you pendlumn that this "entity" said it wasn't lilith or ashtaroth but then we scroll down on the first page & in the next one you say you are in "communication with lilth"

Something hinky hear.

Either you got an "entity" playing you & your to excited to notice or your trying to play us.

Either way somethings not right. Just a bit of advice (it popped in my head so I'll be nice & pass along)

If you're trying to impress that you're knoweldgable not working. You might do this for atleast 2 reasons I can think of.
1 you want us to see you as our equal. (If this, not necessary)
2 you're just being show offish & have a need to feel important. (This may well get you booted fast but not with out being knocked down some)

Anyway...I'll be reading to see where this goes. You might want to go back & read the top of the forum again on what Trad witchcraft is & isn't cause this thread sounds imo very wiccanish to me.

Sapphire

#20 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

Afterthought here. Feel I maybe should explain my wiccan comment.
From my experience of being on many different messageboards.
Its usually threads like this that come from newbie wiccans that are trying to impress those who have been into wicca or such for a few years that some great & powerful uppity up has chosen them to deliver a message to the rest of us or chosen to shine down on them for some reason or another.

Post not intended to disparge those who have God/desses. Its earlier in the morning & I been sick so brain not working to form quality words appropiate.

Sapphire