Photo
- - - - -

Member's only Classifieds/Marketplace forum?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Patrima

Patrima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hi,
Well, not being a full-fledged member yet, I am not sure if i am asking about something that already exists...Please someone let me know if it does.

Since we seem to have lots of crafty people here, and a number of others who offer related services for a fee, is there a Member's-only classifieds or marketplace area?

I know that there is the Shoppes forum, for posting about relevant commercial offerings...

But what I was thinking of was more of a spot where people can either petition other forum members "I need a [whatever it is]- does anyone make these, or have one they no longer want?", or people can post something that says "I make [whatever], and they are for sale"

I have seen this kind of thing spread throughout the other forum threads here, but was thinking that it might be nice to have a central place for members to connect to exchange goods and services.

Anyhoo, if this already exists, then I'll wait and see if I get 'upgraded', and otherwise, there is my two cents worth.
:grin_witch:

#2 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

Once you become a full member you will be able access the private forums and there is an area to trade items, etc. So just hang there...its coming your way!!!
Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#3 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:35 AM

As well as the trade area there is also an area on crafts for all our creatively practical members out there. :wavex:
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#4 Patrima

Patrima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

Marvellous! Thank-you both!

#5 Kiara

Kiara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:26 AM

Now, I've got a similar question. It's been getting a bit acute again the last couple of days. Is there a forum about witchy children? I've got three and the littlest one (7) is having a few problems where I could use a bit of advice. I don't really fancy writing this in an open forum and the one's closed for public view don't really fit.

But please don't get me wrong now. I'm not in a hurry to become a "full member". Even if I don't belong to that group, I feel good here. I'm also doing my best with my daughter and helping as I can. But a different view might help me do better.

Scientists say it's impossible for a bumble bee to fly - their wings are too small.
Who's going to explain that to the bumble bees?

Avatar from http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/

#6 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

The Private area has a Chit-Chat section where members tend to discuss anything they want kept from public view. So this would be a good place to discuss family matters when you get your members upgrade. In the meantime you could always PM members if you want to get some one-to-one advice, or set up a chat time to chat to members generally. This would only be seen by those in the chat so you can control what you say to who. Needless to say you are welcome to PM me if I can help!
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#7 Guest_eilistraee_*

Guest_eilistraee_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

Hi, I have a witchy child too...he sees spirits....you can email me at calliaste@gmail.com if you want to talk

Frances

#8 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:53 AM

Frances, I just removed your "blessings" from your post. Many people find it offensive on here.
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel