Photo
- - - - -

clairknowing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#1 Maypole

Maypole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

Hi.

Does anyone else use the term and have the ability of Clairknowing? In the last few years I have had feelings where I have just known things were going to happen a long time in advance (sometimes with images but sometimes not) but had never heard the word clairknowing before, clairvoyance and clairaudience yes, but not clairknowing. I initial thought it was a word I`d come across that one person had made up but now realise quite a few mediums use it.

Do you have this ability? I feel that it is much stronger than intuition but that it develops from using intuition. Sometimes I know years in advance about where I`m headed but can`t imagine how I will get there, hope that makes sense.

xx

Edited by fagins girl, 22 February 2009 - 03:22 PM.

#2 Jaime

Jaime

the cat's staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

Clairknowing is also known as Clairsentience, or "clear knowing"...meaning you just know the answers to something as if it comes from somewhere else, not you.

Clairaudience is my strongest "sense" and clairsentience is a close second. I'm not much of a "seer" in the sense that I see where things are, but I'll just know, you know? I ask a question and the answer just comes...I just know it. I won't say I'm right all of the time, but I usually am. I can't turn it on or off and sometimes doubt really screws up my perception of anything that comes to me, but clairsentience really comes in handy if I have to find something...lost items are shown to me (again I have to be in the right mindset - not too stressed and fairly open to anything) or I'll get the answer: "go to the [bedroom, car, under the table]." Sometimes I'll be given specific locations and other times I'll be given vague answers and I'll have to hunt for a minute but I end up finding what I'm looking for. That usually depends on how stressed I am to find something, especially if it's important.

Solutions to problems are sometimes given in this way - if you can't see your way out a dilemma just ask for possible solutions and write down whatever comes...

Intuition is more like a gut feeling or instinct. Clairsentience is knowing specific answers to specific questions. I use it alot when I'm doing card readings...I'll tell people what the cards are telling me, then I'll have them ask me questions. It's easier for me that way...

Being calm and having no worries/doubts that your abilities will or won't work is imperative. If I'm either bit stressed about something, that stress/worry seems to block information from getting through to my conscious mind. The answer to a question can come in many forms and you have to be open to anything you're given.

Hope this helps,
Jaime, :)

Edited by Jaime, 22 February 2009 - 05:06 PM.

:howl-moon:

Respect the Elders. Teach the Young. Cooperate with the Pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your Mark.

:Witch-1:

#3 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

I am the same as Jaime. And she explained it all way better than I could. So in a nut shell, yes, and yes. :)
Rebie

#4 Maypole

Maypole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

Thanks to both of you! Jaime, you sound a lot more knowledgable than me, I`m glad I asked :high5:

xx

#5 Jaime

Jaime

the cat's staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

Thanks to both of you! Jaime, you sound a lot more knowledgable than me, I`m glad I asked :high5:

xx

Oh, honey, not at all...there's lots I don't know SHIT about!! LOL

I've just been reading and practicing this for the last little while that's all. You gotta start somewhere..and asking for information is a good way to do that.. You never know what you're going to stunble upon on this site...that's why I love this place so much!

:)

J

Respect the Elders. Teach the Young. Cooperate with the Pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your Mark.

#6 Nyxiah

Nyxiah

Mistress of Twisted Bats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

I get this in regards to the larger things in life - like if someone is worrying about a sick person i'll get a feeling of whether this person is going to be ok or not, whether someone is going to get that job or not etc.

I also get these feelings or i dream about someone when i'm going to see them, like i'll have a dream about someone or out of the blue i'll see the person's face and sure enough that day somewhere i'll bump into them or they'll call/sms me - it works well with my husband, if i notice it's been quite a few hours since he's called from work, i'll think about him and look at my phone and usually within a few minutes he's calling me :D

I make the path - Alice from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

#7 circelilith

circelilith

Ode to no one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

I have this a lot, but always thought t was clairsentience...i hadnt heard of clairknowing before ^^ I learnt something new today yay!

What jaime has said wraps it up perfectly and more eloquently than i could ever have put it ^^

"My church is not of silver and gold,
Its glory lies beyond judgement of souls
The commandments are of consolation & warmth
You know our sacred dream won't fail
The sanctury tender and so frail
The sacrament of love
The sacrament of warmth is true
The sacrament is you"
H.I.M

#8 Kiara

Kiara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:16 AM

Now I've learnt something, too. Thanks for that. Yeah, it happens a lot to me. Looking at someone and just knowing what they've gone through and what's going to happen. Even over the telephone. Card reading is just the same. When I've misplaced something it happens that I all of a sudden know where it is - but only when I stop searching for it.
Scientists say it's impossible for a bumble bee to fly - their wings are too small.
Who's going to explain that to the bumble bees?

Avatar from http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/

#9 Maypole

Maypole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

When I've misplaced something it happens that I all of a sudden know where it is - but only when I stop searching for it.

Yeah thats really interesting! If I get myself in a state about something its not until I stop thinking about it that I get the answers. I think its probably just because spirit can get through, or our own `knowing` can get through only when we have calmed down.

xx

#10 Jaime

Jaime

the cat's staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

Now I've learnt something, too. Thanks for that. Yeah, it happens a lot to me. Looking at someone and just knowing what they've gone through and what's going to happen. Even over the telephone. Card reading is just the same. When I've misplaced something it happens that I all of a sudden know where it is - but only when I stop searching for it.

Yeah thats really interesting! If I get myself in a state about something its not until I stop thinking about it that I get the answers. I think its probably just because spirit can get through, or our own `knowing` can get through only when we have calmed down.

xx

Yup, yup, yup! It's only when we get our of our own ways that this kind of thing works (at least for me anyway!!)..

:)

#11 LDG

LDG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:51 PM

Now i feel stupid. I didnt know there were words for things like that, I just thought it was along the lines of intuition. Now i know what its called and maybe from there i can hone my skill. I used to feel weird when i would know things that would happen and everyone though i was acting childish.

#12 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

So is this like when I couldn't find the baggie with some jewelery making thingys in it on Saturday (after I just put it down) and suddenly went,OMG I threw it in the trash with the receipt?

Or when we were on a road trip and I woke up out of a sound sleep and yelled to hubby to slow down and he did, just as we crested the hill and there were about 6 deer in the middle of the road?

Or.....when I knew my radator was gonna blow on the way home from southern Illinois BEFORE we left and no one would listen to me?

Or...... you get my drift!!! Yes, ME TOO!!!

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#13 Startella

Startella

Czarwonica

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hi.

Does anyone else use the term and have the ability of Clairknowing? In the last few years I have had feelings where I have just known things were going to happen a long time in advance (sometimes with images but sometimes not) but had never heard the word clairknowing before, clairvoyance and clairaudience yes, but not clairknowing. I initial thought it was a word I`d come across that one person had made up but now realise quite a few mediums use it.

Do you have this ability? I feel that it is much stronger than intuition but that it develops from using intuition. Sometimes I know years in advance about where I`m headed but can`t imagine how I will get there, hope that makes sense.

xx

I confess that I have never heard of that term. My advance knowing doesn't seem to be years either or that I know of. But if there is a major change that effects me personally, I do get a knowing of it usually very strong about a month ahead of time, if I don't acknowledge it, it becomes a panic for me and then I will.

Then the short ones; I remember waking up while napping on the couch and telling my husband that we had just bomed them. I turned on the TV to CNN news and a few mins later we were told that we started the bombing in the Gulf War, and then my pager went off for me to go to work.

While on a trip back to Mi from Ok at Christmas time I kept telling my husband that we needed to get gas before we hit Ill, there was a bad snow storm that winter around 82-83 I think, anyhow he said we had enough to get about 50 miles or so into Ill and would not stop, anyhow he waited and the gas was mixed with water and it froze our gas line, anyhow the line split and gas went all over the engine and the car went into flames, we barely escaped with our lives my son almost 4, we lost the car and everything in it, worst trip I ever taken.

Edited by Startella, 24 February 2009 - 11:12 AM.

“Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus”
(Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon)

#14 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:48 PM

Or like last nite I was telling a friend about the eldery maintanience man that works for our compnay, he's a real sweetie and reminds me of my dad. And I was telling Mike that Tony was going to have hear surgery AGAIN but I didn't think he'd even make to surgery.....and today I'm told that he passed last nite?

I think because we are more attuned, we know whats coming at us before it happens. And there is nothing we can do about it sometimes.

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#15 EliseN

EliseN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

I'm not sure if I experience clairknowing or just strong intuition but ... sometimes I'll know things in advance. I've had dreams that detail by detail fortell a future event (several days or weeks ahead). I met my husband in 1988 and he was dating someone else but I knew - he'd be married to me one day. I guess my examples sound like intuition.

More significantly - I've had voices speak to me and give me precise instructions. Example (while driving with my young children): A voice told me: You're coming to an intersection. The light will be green. Stop. Don't enter the intersection. I'm flaky, I don't speak in precise short sentences. Anyway, I listened, I stopped at two intersections (both with green lights) and the second one - a transport truck went through the red light - full speed - would have certainly killed at least one of my children and I. That was weird.

I'm curious -when we experience clairknowing, etc. - what is it, where is it, what are we tapping into?

It really intrigues me when we see into the future - I mean - what is it we're seeing? Is it already mapped out? The experiences raise so many other questions.

#16 Luna

Luna

LunaTechChick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

I am also very interested in this. Not so sure I have Clairknowing, but I do have strong intuition & am usually right. And how about when you call somebody on the phone, even someone you rarely talk to, & they say, "I was just thinking of you...that's so weird that you'd call now"....is that a type of clairknowing? Cause I get that most times that I call people on the phone.
"I'm not saying, I'm just saying..."

#17 PaganMama

PaganMama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

yes. all the time. recently this friend I hired as my live in sitter was due to be here this week, I started having feelings she was getting 'cold' feet, so i started pressuring her hard, offering to get the ticket, when can she get to the airport, etc. I hadnt heard from her all day sunday and she kind of evaded my calls, so I txted her with a blunt question. she didnt respond, so I left her n email. not so nice email. she denied my accusations, and I said, stace, i can feel it,dont lie to me. so she admitted it. Ill 'hear' my phone ring before it does, Ill be thinking about someone n they will call. when someone comes to the door, i tell the girls (my kids) who it is without looking.

My 15 n 11 yr olds are also, as well as empathic

#18 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:38 AM

I frequently experience clear thinking/knowing (as referred to in this thread). I'll start singing songs, before they come on the radio. Today, I started playing a scene from Underworld (the movie) in my mind, and it was on the TV, when I came home. It's silly stuff like that, most of the time.

I attended a family reunion today, which was fun. It was my whole family, not just the magical ones, which is still a good time. My family is all very close. I was sitting on the outskirts of the group looking in and felt terribly disconnected from everyone. They were talking and laughing. They were even talking to me, and I was responding, but I felt like I was floating around them. I truly felt like something was strange, but I can't tell if it is me or one of them or all of them. I don't know what to make of it. My aunt says not to worry about it, but I hate not knowing. Has anyone ever experienced this disconnected feeling in a group before?

Jevne

#19 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hi Jevne,

I think in most cases your Aunt's advice is right. That feeling of disconnect happens to us all from time to time, it can be awkward, strange even upsetting but generally passes. Acknowledge it, ask for guidance but don't dwell too much on it.

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#20 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi Jevne,

I think in most cases your Aunt's advice is right. That feeling of disconnect happens to us all from time to time, it can be awkward, strange even upsetting but generally passes. Acknowledge it, ask for guidance but don't dwell too much on it.

Jevne, the Queen of Dwelling, thanks you for the encouragement. :thanks: