A few of my fave musicians

meg

It would be easier to say what I don't like (country, rap, electronically synthesized voice pop) than what I do! But...

Leonard Cohen, Greenday, Metallica, Enya, Loreena McKennit, NIN, Frank Sinatra, heavy classical stuff like toccattas, fugues and requiems, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, Janis Joplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Billy Idol.

Someone here recently mentioned Nox Arcana and now I am hooked. Nothing like them for quieting the variety of hip hop, Al Jazeera at high volume and other unsavory noises coming from apartments around me.

People laugh when I say that for my final "send off" the only ceremony I want is my ashes flung into Lake Ontario or the North Sea while everyone listens and dances to (preferably in costume) - Safety Dance!

Morris Dancers, jesters and a guy in a chicken suit would be a big plus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

It would be easier to say what I don't like (country, rap, electronically synthesized voice pop) than what I do! But...

Leonard Cohen, Greenday, Metallica, Enya, Loreena McKennit, NIN, Frank Sinatra, heavy classical stuff like toccattas, fugues and requiems, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, Janis Joplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Billy Idol.

Someone here recently mentioned Nox Arcana and now I am hooked. Nothing like them for quieting the variety of hip hop, Al Jazeera at high volume and other unsavory noises coming from apartments around me.

People laugh when I say that for my final "send off" the only ceremony I want is my ashes flung into Lake Ontario or the North Sea while everyone listens and dances to (preferably in costume) - Safety Dance!

Morris Dancers, jesters and a guy in a chicken suit would be a big plus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

Girl after my own heart ...I commend you on your FUCKING great taste in music ! barring saftey dance of course ;)

Well, my taste are relatively eclectic but range from World Fusion to Club Trance and Dance.

I love Germanic folk music such as Faun, Omni and Hedningarna.

Some other favorites include: Sleepthief, Delerium, Dead Can Dance, E-Nomine, Telling the Bees, Sasha Lazard, Nox Arcana and SO MUCH MORE. lol Not really a fan of RnB and Hip-hop.

Girl after my own heart ...I commend you on your FUCKING great taste in music ! barring saftey dance of course ;)

Oh no! Dawn does this mean you won't play "Safety Dance" and dance around upon news of my demise (if you're not to old to do it justice by that time)- whenever that is? :happydance: